Huesheng 53cc 50 mph target

Just blame the Chinese be cause you f***ed up and cant build an engine.
Ok listen here I’m not going to get mad because it’s not worth it. If you were smart enough to remember I am using a Chinese 2 stroke on my current build but it’s not a CG. Apparently you can’t remember even though you commented on it. Lol but now you’re offended because all you use is those junk motors. Imagine if Harley used the same motor from the early 1900’s and never developed anything else, the oil dripper lubrication system, exposed valvetrains. That’s what I see with these. The design is from the Soviet Union era. You shouldn’t have to build a brand new motor in the first place. If you have to disrespect my opinion every time I’ll just block you. Would you like it if I went on your threads and dissed you? I think not.

Lol, I'm not mad, just wondered why you hate the cg so bad. Is because you have no talent when it comes to engines? Probably. Who lets a cam fall out then throws it back in and doesn't bother to make sure it's timed correctly? Same person that just throws valve springs in from a different engine for the hell of it. Should put some LS valves and springs in to make it real fast.

Can'timagine what you did to those poor cg engines.

Btw, there are brand name cg engines. Ever hear of Zeda or CDH?

Carry on f***ing up engines and pointing fingers 😂

So how many of you guys actually have a small block (generally defined as an engine with a 4-bolt 6.38x3.13” pattern mounting) 4-stroke build and have put a couple thousand miles on it? I do not mean micro blocks like 79 or huas**t. Anybody? Bueller?.... ?

The whizzer is the only proven bike out there. 212 is undoubtedly too much motor for a bicycle. The problem is everything about the build. Bicycle components are too weak, frames require mods, and there is a high risk of getting a lemon 212. The whizzer could only be better with an ohv head and modern brakes.

Yeah I don’t think those “turbo 212 bicycleS” are a very good design. Have you even seen one run? I highly doubt the one on FB groups right now wouldn’t break down in the first 100 miles.

Far as that race goes... timing... he just cries about how expensive it is. Why should I travel 500 miles with my $3500+ build? Or with any build that cost me more than $350?

In any case, gas bikes are on their way out. Electrics are already dominating the 30mph bicycle market. Why build a POS 2-stroke when you can buy a pedal assisted ebike with a warranty and possibly even financing?

Set yourself a reasonable goal for a bike; I don’t care if your 50cc huas**t can do 46mph, first off that’s BS, second if it takes 3 minutes to get there what’s the point. Set a goal, select the components that will do the job and build it. 79cc will do 40 comfortably on a simple single speed that you can focus on riding and staying safe in traffic instead of babying all 7 of your shifts.

Last edited by a moderator:
on the way out?? there's so many new online vendors now compared to a year ago. more options for parts and upgrades. jlZeda even invested in a bigger displacement.
it's 2 diff worlds ebike and gas. yeah ebikes are a growing market but you can build, run race blow up three 2strokes for the cost of a battery.
4 stroke mb's are gaining popularity. maybe they'll take over the gas bike scene within next 5 years

10 years from now people will be racing modded ebikes on indoor tracks all over the country. Just like rc cars, for generations... nitro was king, you had a lot of technology in em until you could make em faster for cheaper with electric, and available to more people who previously didn’t wanna deal with tuning an engine. now you rarely see anything not electric. Just wait till there is another breakthrough in battery technology, then it will be a no brainer.

what I don't get is guys here knocking the choices of fun and recreation others make building mb's when some are challenged by budget or tools or just experimenting for fun. pretty much everyone knows a 212 bicycle isn't a durable machine. but for under $200 you can thrash it and totally destroy in a season, and have a blast, but you could dump that much on a trip to a concert,, just sayin
HS does 46mph? cool! I'm building a solid cruiser with a small block for about that speed. I won't have speed rated tires so not pushing top speed, buildin for reliability and safety. take me 8yrs to put 2000 miles on it lol. I ride abt 250mi a year

$200? More like 1200... for 200 you’ll build something that will seriously injure you.

Set yourself a reasonable goal for a bike; I don’t care if your 50cc huas**t can do 46mph, first off that’s BS, second if it takes 3 minutes to get there what’s the point. Set a goal, select the components that will do the job and build it. 79cc will do 40 comfortably on a simple single speed that you can focus on riding and staying safe in traffic instead of babying all 7 of your shifts.
Got only 3 gears now to do that speed. Lulz, you think It takes me that long to get up to speed? Ahahahahaha. I was in no way last place going against much larger displacement 2 strokes. Try again. The races are seeing 50 mph+ now, and I am going back for more with my 53cc 4 stroke. I wouldn't do it if I was getting lapped by the (previously) slowest folks on the field. Also gotta remember, I am racing my daily driver.

Yeah I don’t think those “turbo 212 bicycleS” are a very good design. Have you even seen one run? I highly doubt the one on FB groups right now wouldn’t break down in the first 100 miles.

Yep. I would definitely call it a "good design".

My 305cc build will be more reliable than any chinagirl build, and probably more reliable than a HS or Predator as well since I am using a heavy duty Briggs commercial engine - not a chinese clone. I could likely put 10's of thousands of miles on it if I wanted with just oil changes and belt swaps.

Last edited:
Back