Huffy 3speed trike

I want to build a live axle trike using a staton differential & shift kit.

Life has taught me you ending up losing far more than you gain when being dishonest.

Life has also taught me an act of kindness will come back to you in a far greater amount than you invested.
Yep...How true...You dont rob little old ladies on Social Security day, and you dont steal candy from little babies...lol...DAMIEN

The best part is just knowing that when no one is looking, you're still the same person.
Yep...Still the same person all right...A THIEF...lol...lol...DAMIEN

Yep...How true...You dont rob lttile old ladies on Social Security day, and you dont steal candy from little babies...lol...DAMIEN
Idk about the stealing candy from babies part( they steal mine!!! lol:cool:), but you never rob old ladies. You mow their lawns and help them with groceries, for free. All because, she just could use the extra hand to make her day a little easier.

Doesn't hurt to help old men too. Usually we can't be help though. lol

I used to have one close to like it, not as nice as that one. i did manage to fix the rear diff and get the bike going though. I had though of just putting an electric on the front, but that would be no fun,huh. nice bike.

8ScZo.jpg

Mine was like this one

Back