Huffy linear innertube

FurryOnTheInside

In Memoriam
Local time
12:07 PM
I don't recall seeing a thread about this linear innertube. It looks like it might be useful for those of us who have multiple things to unbolt and tensions to reset whenever the rear wheel is taken out to change a tube.
https://www.huffybikes.com/accessor...ick-change-inner-tube-26-x-2-125-2-30/p-29280

Yes, probably not as nice as a normal innertube, and it is more expensive so I don't suppose you would set up a wheel with this at home, but maybe useful for the spare you carry out on the road?
Then you have to cut the punctured tube off if it's the normal type.. which is a waste because usually you can fix a punctured tube when you get home, but not if you cut it off the wheel.

It's only in Schrader valve so not suitable for me anyway, but just thought I'd post it for others perusal.:coffee: :whistle:

For an emergency repair I could deal with a crappy ride. Dealt with plenty of bs from these bikes as it is lol.

that is very cool furry. i think this is a great advancement. i would definitely use it especially when I had a gas engine with left sprocket and an electric rear hub with tight wires. on another note, that wheel does not look true when she spun it. haHAA (im just joking)

Presta's were made so females could air up a tube, most gals can't figure out how a shrader valve works.

I think it would be just as easy to patch the tube rather than destroy it--you have to remove the puncturing object from the tire anyways. If the tube is cut real bad then the tire is prob no good and the linear tube wouldn't help. Just my 2 cent worth. Art

Back