Huffy Mtn Bike..Motorized

15 Speed Huffy with boygofast engine kit. Has been ridden 90+ miles and everything is good to go. Tires on the bike are good. I added a storage box (plastic battery box) behind the seat for a little storage. (ie. lunchbox)

My reasons for selling is that I now have a couple 100 CC motorcycles and I am subjected to riding on a highway for part of my trip to work.

I can get some pictures to e-mail to those interested. I'm located in Southeast Missouri about 1.5 Hr South of St. Louis. Meeting up closer to St. Louis may be a possibility. Price $275

Thanks

Lynn
(573) 788-2574
winter@ccilink.net

what cc is the motor and would sell just the motor and not the bike i have a bike need a motor?

The engine is the one that boygofast advertises at 80CC on Ebay. I have read that they may not actually be that large. Whatever the size the engine is, it has performed well.

Thanks for your question about selling just the engine, but I'd want to sell the entire bike/motor as is.

Lynn

No 'Ole Miss flooding problem, just kinda fell of the face of the earth for a while. Sorry to have not followed up. The motorized Huffy is still available and probably has about 120-130 miles on it now. The clutch handle and throttle both broke but have been rebuilt out of aluminum (I'm a fabricator) and I'm sure any future problem will not be either of those two parts!

Price is still $275. Picture added, I hope

BTW...I'm a Mr. not a Ms.

Lynn
(573) 788-2574

Attachments

• Motorized Bike 001.jpg
    Motorized Bike 001.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 298
Thought I should post a follow up here.
I GOT my bike!!! http://artmakersworlds.com/testing/Bike/Bike1.jpg

now DHL totally smashed the fenders, I'm hoping the guy who sold it to me can help with a claim against them. No reason either of us should have to pay for that.
But... bent fenders aside, I had my very first ride tonight.
WOW!!!!!!!!! zoom zoom!!!!!!
I can see why you all are motorized addicts! I'm hooked!!!!

I'm sure I'll be posting here as things come up, namely the kill switch got smashed in transit. I'd like to either fix or replace that. Be nice to be able to turn the motor off on those long down hills. Seems simple enough. Just a button. For now I have to just kill the motor. Hate doing that.

Zippity doo da. I"m off!

If this doesn't go soon I guess it will be off to e-bay, although I'd rather not. Anybody interested? Please e-mail winter@ccilink.net or call (573) 788-2574 if interested. Thanks

Lynn

Back