Huffydavidson High Performance Lightning Bolt CDI

BrandonAlg

Local time
4:47 AM
I have a racing motorized bike that i just pulled out of storage with the Huffydavidson High Performance Lightning Bolt CDI. But i cant find my key for the cdi. Does anyone know where i could buy a replacement key for it? Cause everywhere i look it comes up with the whole kit, but i just need the key.

Good luck with that! Dan the guy who made those ones died awhile back,though he was liked by many I found him to be a bit of a dick.I also have a couple of his keyed cdi's and personaly asked him for a key he told me to send him 20 bucks U.S. that's 26 bucks Canadian for a key that can't be worth more than 1 buck maybe 2 LOL that's just bad business imo but they are all the same and the key can be obtained at most surplus shops or arcade/vending repair place.

Good luck with that! Dan the guy who made those ones died awhile back,though he was liked by many I found him to be a bit of a dick.I also have a couple of his keyed cdi's and personaly asked him for a key he told me to send him 20 bucks U.S. that's 26 bucks Canadian for a key that can't be worth more than 1 buck maybe 2 LOL that's just bad business imo but they are all the same and the key can be obtained at most surplus shops or arcade/vending repair place.

Okay so then it’s like a key for a soda machine or arcade game then? Then I can probably just order 1 off of eBay then. Thanks for the help with this btw

1.png
This is a keyset, what you can do is take your cdi to a locksmith or hardware store that makes keycopies they should be sell these type of keys and cut one for you they are basic old style Soda/Candy machine keys

ask a place like bikeberry if they be willing to sell you just a key also because they sell the CDIs

I have a racing motorized bike that i just pulled out of storage with the Huffydavidson High Performance Lightning Bolt CDI. But i cant find my key for the cdi. Does anyone know where i could buy a replacement key for it? Cause everywhere i look it comes up with the whole kit, but i just need the key.
if your willing to learn how to pick lock (also a good skill to learn) and possible break the lock
those ones arnt that hard to pick, you can even use a ball point pen! ( this is a more secure one, but you get the point)

Back