Hunter,s howdy

hunter45440

Local time
4:15 AM
I am writing this to introduce myself to all the nice and well informed folks that inhabit this forum. My name is Jeff,but more people know me as Hunter.
Currently I don't have a bike but am planning three builds in the immediate future. One for me,one for my wife,and a spare just in case one of our friends wants to ride along.

Welcome Hunter. What gave you the inspiration to build a motored bike? What style are you considering?

Honestly, I had no idea that motorized bicycle kits were available. I have often times thought about doing my own thing, but was always concerned with other duties in one way or another. Imagine my surprise when i picked up an auto-trader thingy and saw a bicycle engine kit advertised! Man oh man did that ever bring back a lot of old thoughts.
I find myself with the time a know-how and wherewithal to accomplish many old dreams and ideas.
There are a few questions that I will be needing answers to as I go along the path of motorized bicycling. From what I've been reading in the forums here, I know i'm in the right place.

Welcome to MBc. Glad you are here. cool that your wife wants in on the action too.

Back