hybrid e bike idea

Is that your YT channel? Why are you raising shrimp? lol :D
~1 kwH, 72V 16aH but probably like 50% at this point. ya, that is my yt but havent had a chance to update it recently. dood, shrimp are gold. one shrimp can be $10 each. gonna cash out i have 300+ shrimp at this point. :ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]
who buys shrimp like to eat? do you go door to door sales selling shrimp..... :ROFLMAO:

its aquatic shrimp... like in an aquarium and i will sell it on ebay and craiglist locally.
thats interesting. never would have thought people would have such demand for aquatic shrimp. may your shrimp empire grow as big as forrest gumps shrimp company....

I have reds (blood mary) and blues (blue velvet, blue dream) in separate tanks. Shrimp are graded by color and body shape, mine are high grades.

I have reds (blood mary) and blues (blue velvet, blue dream) in separate tanks. Shrimp are graded by color and body shape, mine are high grades.

View attachment 94802
oh my god yes. way back in the day when i was a little kid like 7 or 8 in like 2010 i used to have a 10 gallon fish tank with the transparent ghost shrimp you shown above.... Dam does time seem to burn up....

Back