Hydraulic Clutch in a Factory Engine...It's Here !!

Chop-chop

Local time
9:56 AM
This engine is equipped with a hydraulic clutch from the factory ! Somebody put some thought into getting rid of that useless cable clutch.. now we just need to see if it works !! LOL

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Most modern big M/C with Hydraulic clutches use 80 lb clutch springs and over
Hydraulic clutch make it easy to hold the clutch lever with smooth engagement

IMO a hydraulic clutch really isn't necessary on a Cheep CG engine.
I gotta feeling that this Hydraulic Clutch will fail often, now ya gotta spend more money to fix it :LOL:$$

Manual clutch cable can be adjusted. but with hydraulic ya hope it's working right.

I guess that's why they still have the clutch cable adjustment barrel still mounted on the engine (I see it in the pic)

When the Hydraulic clutch don't work right you can buy the manual clutch assembly to fix your clutch :ROFLMAO: $$

The link brings me to this... Says new Jersey... New Zealand ? It seems like a different eBay... I can't get to my cart and saved items... I've bought from Australia and never had this happen... It's like it's not really eBay...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220211-215339.png
    Screenshot_20220211-215339.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_20220211-215439.png
    Screenshot_20220211-215439.png
    142 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20220211-215458.png
    Screenshot_20220211-215458.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 151
There useing Australia currency.... This is not a real eBay site.... Something just isn't right.... I've been on eBay since it started...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220211-220431.png
    Screenshot_20220211-220431.png
    256.1 KB · Views: 161
Like to see inside that cover for the hydraulics.

The link brings me to this... Says new Jersey... New Zealand ? It seems like a different eBay... I can't get to my cart and saved items... I've bought from Australia and never had this happen... It's like it's not really eBay...
It may have to do with the seller not being allowed to sell internationally. There are a lot of ausi stuff I tried to buy, but they couldn't sell to me due to no license to sell overseas.

This engine is equipped with a hydraulic clutch from the factory ! Somebody put some thought into getting rid of that useless cable clutch.. now we just need to see if it works !! LOL

I'd try that!!!!! That is a sweet idea!!!

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It may have to do with the seller not being allowed to sell internationally. There are a lot of ausi stuff I tried to buy, but they couldn't sell to me due to no license to sell overseas.
New Jersey .... But it's like there out of Aussie land... I've never seen this on ebay... I think it's a fake eBay site out of fake capital of the world...

Back