Hypothetical Scenario Thoughts

No. This post is about a question I asked about a failure happening at 22 mph and what would happen. Not about how to go faster or fix anything. But now... I'm brave enough to cruise at 26 mph. So what is going to happen at my new cruise speed of 26 mph? Up until now we've been talking 22 mph. This changes everything. 4 mph? That is a peppy walking speed. A lot can happen when you stretch the limits.
All of my sudden failures have happened at 30+mph, it's somewhat frightening at the moment but overall it's more irritating as typically it means walking home.
Now that I've got my grubby mitts on a super cheap beater motorcycle (cost less than the absolutely cheapest 2 stroke kit) I'm very quickly losing interest in the motorized bike platform. Mainly due to the fact a bicycle feels so f***ing sketchy at 30mph by comparison, I'm starting to wonder how I got comfortable crusing at 40+ mph. Plus the motorcycle isn't constantly loosening up it's rear wheel to throw the damn chain all the time like the bike does and despite having the baffles cut out of the exhaust the 750cc engine is somehow quieter than my mz65 piped 66cc.

All of my sudden failures have happened at 30+mph, it's somewhat frightening at the moment but overall it's more irritating as typically it means walking home.
Now that I've got my grubby mitts on a super cheap beater motorcycle (cost less than the absolutely cheapest 2 stroke kit) I'm very quickly losing interest in the motorized bike platform. Mainly due to the fact a bicycle feels so f***ing sketchy at 30mph by comparison, I'm starting to wonder how I got comfortable crusing at 40+ mph. Plus the motorcycle isn't constantly loosening up it's rear wheel to throw the damn chain all the time like the bike does and despite having the baffles cut out of the exhaust the 750cc engine is somehow quieter than my mz65 piped 66cc.

i hear ya on the sound, lol. i have some of those same pipes, amazing pipes for these engines. i have a motorcycle as well, but these bikes are addictive. police frown on me riding my kz on the sidewalks. lol

Back