I am addicted, and have only had my motor for one week.

B

bobcaller

Hi all,
I posted in the Pictures section, but found I cannot load pictures until I have posted once, so.....I wanted to introduce myself. I live in West Point UT, and have been tinkering with bicycles for years. I recently restored my 1964 Sears Mainliner back to original from just a rusty frame found behind my Dad's house. I am a woodworker, and while buying a bunch of equipment from an estate, I found a 1953 Schwinn Hornet, missing the tank and top half of the "rocket ray" headlight. I thought I would restore it, then found the tanks to be veeeery expensive, not to mention the light.
Then I happened upon the chinese motors on youtube while looking at other Schwinns. I ordered immediately and got it one week ago. Tonight should be the maiden voyage under power. I will post pictures in the pictures section.
Thank you to all who have posted before, I cannot tell you how much this sight has helped in the one week build!

nice intro, but your subject line said it all :LOL: :LOL:

yup, wait one day after your 1st post to upload pics, sometimes less time is required.

i'm happy to hear how the guys helped you without even knowing it...care to post a little something in "general discussion" about "how i used the MBc forum to build my bike" for the next new builder?

welcome to the MBc 8)

Your habbit will only get worse!

Welcome.
Your habbit will only get worse :) ,
as long as the engines & spare parts are available.

I am also new to these pages, & feel like part of the family already.

topstuff all.
djase10

Addicted

I have to go through a twelve step program so I can get my lawn mowed.

Back