I am Firestorm

Firestorm

Local time
6:06 AM
Hello there everyone,

I will introduce myself as Firestorm.
I have been lurking for a few weeks now after catching a major interest in this hobby.

After Many hours of research and reading forums I realised this is within easy reach for me due to my background in mechanics and my DIY attitude.
Not to mention my love for Nitro RC cars and helicopters and anything to do with engines.

So, after much searching and pondering I have just ordered my first kit off ebay for £116 and plan to fit it to some nice bike I have just laying around.
The bike is made by KONA and the model is ALOHA.
Nice bike but it has a big down tube so I will be using that U-clamp included and possibly another one for the rear mount.

Arrives on friday and I cant wait to get her on and fired up for the first time for break in. Im not doing this for speed, or to make up for a true motorbike. I am doing this to travel afar for cheap and to enjoy the running and maintenance of a 2 stroke engine once its all dialed in, not to mention the noise.

I will post pictures when its all working nicely.

Kindest Regards

Hi guys and thank you for the words of encouragement.

The darkside I am already on and plan to stay.
As for impulses and momentum, well, once that beauty is squeezed in my frame thats when the fun begins and I ride for the darkside.

Will be here tomorrow and I am planning on a relatively straight forward few hours after doing some in depth revision of my plans.

Ive been sensible waiting to get paid from work after powering through 40 hour weeks so I could buy this without using any credit.
Tomorrow I reap the reward for my patience, whack her in, debug the blue beast and then start planning safe riding routes as not to draw attention to myself and to keep others safe.
I do at least 30-35mph on my carrera on a good day anyway and thats just using my legs and standard gearing that came with the bike.

Regards

Back