I am going to try this..Here is my bike..Finally....

meatball758

Local time
10:02 AM
Ok it keeps telling me INVALID FILE...what am i doing wrong..I cant upload pictures( have to resize them, i guess) but why cant i upload a you tube video?????? I really want to show off my bike...Your herd of Sleepless in Seatle..I guess im goofy in Gonzales...Hope you guy's are not getting mad at me....Meatball

Thanks for posting them..I believe there are a couple more..I tried and tried to upload as per the instructions but was unable...well at least the members can see my bike...Again thanks...Meatball

no problem. alli did was when i was at the vid, i copied the text at the top, and pasted it in my message. and, as for pic size, go to www.resizr.com i use that site.

Hey i noticed that in the box that is lables posting rules...it says

vb code is on
smiles are on
(img) is off
HTML code is off

I wonder if this has anything to do with why i am having troubles...???...Meatball

Thanks for posting them..I believe there are a couple more..I tried and tried to upload as per the instructions but was unable...well at least the members can see my bike...Again thanks...Meatball
To change the size of your images, use GIMP! There is no need to upload your pictures to somebody else's computer!!

Simply open the picture, Go to "Image" --> "Scale Image..." & then you can lock the ratio of height to width so they scale with each other & enter in the max dimensions that MBc allows.

Man i like it..I hope that it didn't damage anything when the chain came off...This is on the lines of what i want to build as a more comfotable rider, as i am not a small guy...I want to figure out how to run it thru the gears..Maybe a jack shaft or something without loosing the ability to still pedal...The 4-stoke has a certifical clutch and i like that..How much was the complete kit?, And where did you purchase it from???
Meatball....

Back