i am new memeber here!

G

Galermic

Hello Everyone here!

i am steven,new memeber here,It is very nice and joy to join here.

i hope someone who knows can deal with the questions if i have, sure,anyone have any questions then i can help,please feel free communication.

Regards
Steven

Galermic Electronic Co.,LTD
Products: Bicycle audio MP3,motorcycle audio MP3( have alarm+MP3+FM radio function),rearview mirror MP3,etc
weB: www.galermic.com
Mail: sales_2@galermic.com
MSN:lxb3q@hotmail.com
yahoo:galermic2008@yahoo.cn
Sky: galermic

Ni hao, Steven!

We use thousands of Chinese engines on this forum!

Welcome!:bowdown:

5-7HEAVEN,Ni hao

xie xie ni

thank you for your attention!

well,may i know your name and what time is it now in your local time?

Thanks
steven

Thank you very much!

How do i address your name,dear?

Steven

Galermic Electronic Co.,LTD
Products: Bicycle audio MP3,motorcycle audio MP3( have alarm+MP3+FM radio function),rearview mirror MP3,etc
weB: www.galermic.com
Mail: sales_2@galermic.com
MSN:lxb3q@hotmail.com
yahoo:galermic2008@yahoo.cn
Sky: galermic

Wellcome.

Hey Galermic, Wellcome to MOTORED BIKES.COM.
But PLEASE do not address me as DEAR. And most people on this site will NOT give you their real names. This is for privacy reasons. Also, Your first post should not be for the purpose of selling audio equip. ect. I made the same mistake on my first post and was told about it. I also have a business but I do not try to sell on this section, That is for the VENDERS SECTION.
I've found that on this site are mostly bikers that want to share thier builds with each other and learn to improve with each bike build.
Mentioning you have a business is ok, Just get to know the people before you try to sell them stuff. Then only when they ask about it first. Like I said, I learned this the hard way.

Back