I am new!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fixnlist, May 22, 2009.

1. fixnlist

fixnlist New Member

Hello all, My name is Shane and I am a new member. I have purchased Two 80cc 2 stroke motors and am a little stuck as to the clutch assembly. I was wondering if anyone can give me some detailed info as to install it! I would appreciate any and all tips. Again I am new to this site as well as to the computer world. I am 40 years old and have just learned how to work a computer about 4 months ago. I sighned up for ebay and have viewed the motorized bikes and they look like they are so much fun! Thank you for your help.

<
  2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

I'm lousy at search, but here's the easiest way....

Up on the top bar #8 is "Search", next to "Quick Links"

When it pops up, go to the second box, "Search MB.com", and click the dot on "Show Posts"

When I typed in "clutch assembly", the following list come up.

You have to go down, about 7 or 8 posts to where one looks informative.

http://www.motoredbikes.com/search.php?searchid=876848

The bonus is, when you find a post/thread that has information, if you go down to the bottom of that page, there will be 5 more similar threads shown.

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  3. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

welcome aboard, fixnlist.

That's not a bad description of what "search" can do for you, isn't it?

When you hit the search icon, a drop down menu appears. I've found that "advanced search", on this drop down, is pretty useful. You can narrow your search a bit that way.

4. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Hello and welcome to MBc. If you're still stuck after searching, start a thread down in the 2 stroke forum, just something "Help with clutch assembly". I'm sure many will jump in.