I am new!

fixnlist

Local time
3:47 AM
Hello all, My name is Shane and I am a new member. I have purchased Two 80cc 2 stroke motors and am a little stuck as to the clutch assembly. I was wondering if anyone can give me some detailed info as to install it! I would appreciate any and all tips. Again I am new to this site as well as to the computer world. I am 40 years old and have just learned how to work a computer about 4 months ago. I sighned up for ebay and have viewed the motorized bikes and they look like they are so much fun! Thank you for your help.

I'm lousy at search, but here's the easiest way....

Up on the top bar #8 is "Search", next to "Quick Links"

When it pops up, go to the second box, "Search MB.com", and click the dot on "Show Posts"

When I typed in "clutch assembly", the following list come up.

You have to go down, about 7 or 8 posts to where one looks informative.

https://motoredbikes.com/search

The bonus is, when you find a post/thread that has information, if you go down to the bottom of that page, there will be 5 more similar threads shown.

Last edited:
welcome aboard, fixnlist.

That's not a bad description of what "search" can do for you, isn't it?

When you hit the search icon, a drop down menu appears. I've found that "advanced search", on this drop down, is pretty useful. You can narrow your search a bit that way.

Hello and welcome to MBc. If you're still stuck after searching, start a thread down in the 2 stroke forum, just something "Help with clutch assembly". I'm sure many will jump in.

Back