I am thinking of a 6.5hp rear drive.

bike4life

Yo should I weld this circ saw blade to the axle. I am taking votes. Yay or Nay.
I for one am voting nay but if u get enough yes votes I’ll weld it on. Democracy huh. If u give me some money I’ll go out and buy a 14” blade to add to the side, but for now I have a small 6.5”

Attachments

mark20

Yo should I weld this circ saw blade to the axle. I am taking votes. Yay or Nay.
I for one am voting nay but if u get enough yes votes I’ll weld it on. Democracy huh. If u give me some money I’ll go out and buy a 14” blade to add to the side, but for now I have a small 6.5”
for the love of god, DONT!!!

are you trying to make a disk brake of some sort?
i would just spend some money on a acutal disc brake, because a blade spinning really fast isnt a great idea.

so, back to the hospital again?

bike4life

for the love of god, DONT!!!

are you trying to make a disk brake of some sort?
i would just spend some money on a acutal disc brake, because a blade spinning really fast isnt a great idea.

so, back to the hospital again?
lol i was like half sarcastic. (but maybe half serious....?) I am not gonna actually weld a circ saw blade to the side. Just posed the question out there for kicks.... Yeah that would be too dangerous. For a full minute i was like this would be really cool. but then i realized that it would be a bad idea.... I will save that for COLIN FURZE.... He is a few levels higher than me in fabricating skills and being mentally insane, some day ill aspire to be like him. lol

bike4life

Also should i buy a fatter 10" diameter by 6" thick tire for the rear???? Or stick with this 10" diameter by 3" thick ish one.

bike4life

haha! no saw blade! dog chases you, it catches up because you didn't get up to speed yet, it goes to bite the tire, gets decapitated lol...
:cry:
Lol man. Yeah so true but would be pretty bad ass tho. I won’t add a blade, perhaps unfortunate for the inner crazy person in my mind.Thx for the feedback. I was worried that I say something and nobody responds. Happens a lot at skool.

JerboaJohn

tires pends on the rated load you expect to haul, and little bit terrain. 10x10meats would look cool but don't like puddles or slippery stuff like wet grass,,