I am thinking of a 6.5hp rear drive.

let off the throttle when your going and the engine slows you bcs of compression and gearing (assuming no freewheel). won't work on centrifugal clutches very good and very bad for 2 strokes! oh semi's use it too, down shifting and you hear it they use jake brake when they do it.
yeah any disc setup, bigger is better, like 180mm+ and you could do 2 calipers if you can mount them

let off the throttle when your going and the engine slows you bcs of compression and gearing (assuming no freewheel). won't work on centrifugal clutches very good and very bad for 2 strokes! oh semi's use it too, down shifting and you hear it they use jake brake when they do it.
yeah any disc setup, bigger is better, like 180mm+ and you could do 2 calipers if you can mount them
Here’s the hitch..

Attachments

• A3A76A57-069B-496E-96DF-2AE319FB374B.png
    A3A76A57-069B-496E-96DF-2AE319FB374B.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 136
Yo should I weld this circ saw blade to the axle. I am taking votes. Yay or Nay.
I for one am voting nay but if u get enough yes votes I’ll weld it on. Democracy huh. If u give me some money I’ll go out and buy a 14” blade to add to the side, but for now I have a small 6.5”

Attachments

• E891C63F-7FFA-4AC2-9BEF-CFE03B3B2B75.jpeg
    E891C63F-7FFA-4AC2-9BEF-CFE03B3B2B75.jpeg
    374.1 KB · Views: 251
Yo should I weld this circ saw blade to the axle. I am taking votes. Yay or Nay.
I for one am voting nay but if u get enough yes votes I’ll weld it on. Democracy huh. If u give me some money I’ll go out and buy a 14” blade to add to the side, but for now I have a small 6.5”
for the love of god, DONT!!!

are you trying to make a disk brake of some sort?
i would just spend some money on a acutal disc brake, because a blade spinning really fast isnt a great idea.

so, back to the hospital again?

for the love of god, DONT!!!

are you trying to make a disk brake of some sort?
i would just spend some money on a acutal disc brake, because a blade spinning really fast isnt a great idea.

so, back to the hospital again?
lol i was like half sarcastic. (but maybe half serious....?) I am not gonna actually weld a circ saw blade to the side. Just posed the question out there for kicks.... Yeah that would be too dangerous. For a full minute i was like this would be really cool. but then i realized that it would be a bad idea.... I will save that for COLIN FURZE.... He is a few levels higher than me in fabricating skills and being mentally insane, some day ill aspire to be like him. lol

Back