I am thinking of a 6.5hp rear drive.

One thing I've noticed with pushers, if you attempt to go slower than the trailer wants to, you will be pushed out of the way. You 100% need a brake on the trailer, not only to help slow down, but straighten it back out in case it attempts to jackknife or gets speed wobbles.
Also what about engine brakes....

You need to 1: get a mask for welding and 2: stop stealing s**t from bridges and signs. Both might eventually kill someone, those things are there for a reason (not to be stolen). You definitely act your age, no regard for other's lives, or increased taxes to repair your stupid activities. You would have spent $50 at most for your stolen parts (you scum), and might have cost a few lives in the future to save $50 punk dollars. Sorry, but you are acting like a juvenile delinquent atm and do deserve to be locked up for a moment to think about your selfish, criminal and potentially murderous actions.
Quit being a society leech, taxpayers have to pay to replace your stolen nuts and bolts, and maybe their lives with you stealing cautionary signs. A school crosswalk sign???? Wtf kind of cold-hearted bastard are you????
@Anton can you dox this idiot and alert his local police about his actions that might potentially commit accidental manslaughter? I'm sure they would be curious about it.
@bike4life imagine if it was you crossing that bridge and it fell with you on it, because a 16 year old idiot decided it was safe to remove a couple bolts. You committed a pretty serious crime there, almost akin to planting bombs on the pylons to blow the bridge as someone crossed, a terrorist act. You kids need to think more before you act. Be glad you are 16, so you might get released before you turn 18. You sound so f***ing smart in some areas (you gave me hope for the future) then you committed criminal acts left and right that might cause harm to others to save a few bucks. Holy s**t does your stupidity outweigh your intelligence... Those rusty ass bolts would have cost $1 at a scrap yard.
As further embarrassment, this is coming from a homeless person that volunteers 7 days a week, 8 hours a day mon-fri, 7 hours sat and 4 hours sunday... for free at a pet store. I steal not a f***ing thing, get free lunch, and beer money. I earn cash breeding bearded dragons and running the store for a few hours when the owner has to leave. So I might earn $40 a week, and don't resort to your scummage.

Last edited:
This turned from a build I was looking forward to watching, to felony accidental manslaughter if anyone dies from his negligent actions... This is why I had to speak up.
Oh I know Dan. I'm just staying out of this one.

Back