I bit the bullet< gonna do it< 49mm steel sleeve.

See peoples cool new builds and such
Well i can tell ya that methusalah and myself were best buds back in the day...lol.
Im going to disappoint ya though...Im not a rocket scientist but i actually know a couple here in Alamogordo NM, not far from White Sands Missile Proving Grounds etc...I used to be a cop in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and retired at LT. rank back in 1989, then moved to NH and went back to my first love of auto mechanics, got my ASE master certification and worked for Valvoline Oil helping to run their VIOC garage locations on the east coast and fully retired in 2010, bad heart and strokes hastened my retirement and moved to NM...lol.

My interest here is to help those that are doing what most folks do here, make a basic, stock, bike build without all the really fancy modifications that some people try to do here...their bicycles with motors strapped on them...NOT motorcycles...lol.

So thats my only "claim to fame" here...Just a regular guy that likes riding my bike at the breathtaking speed of 35 MPH...lol.

Heres pics of my present build with my fat butt beside it...The front engine mount is custom hand made out of 7075 T6 military aircraft grade aluminum and the rear disk adapter to frame is likewise hand made out of the same material...The motor is a stock Zeda 80 with a K & N knock off airfilter...Enjoy the pics and let me know what ya think...lol...Just click on the picture itself to see the rest of them...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Well i can tell ya that methusalah and myself were best buds back in the day...lol.
Im going to disappoint ya though...Im not rocket scientist but i actually know a couple here in Alamogordo NM, not far from White Sands Missile Proving Grounds etc...I used to be a cop in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and retired at LT. rank back in 1989, then moved to NH and went back to my first love of auto mechanics, got my ASE master certification and worked for Valvoline Oil helping to run their VIOC garage locations on the east coast and fully retired in 2010, bad heart and strokes hastened my retirement...lol.

My interest here is to help those that are doing what most folks do here, make a basic, stock, bike build without all the really fancy modifications that some people try to do here...their bicycles with motors strapped on them...NOT motorcycles...lol.

So thats my only "claim to fame" here...Just a regular guy that likes riding my bike at the breathtaking speed of 35 MPH...lol.

Heres pics of my present build with my fat butt beside it...The front engine mount is custom hand made out of 7075 T6 military aircraft grade aluminum and the rear disk adapter to frame is likewise hand made out of the same material...The motor is a stock Zeda 80 with a K & N knock off airfilter...Enjoy the pics and let me know what ya think...lol...Just click on the picture itself to see the rest of them...DAMIEN

Feel it, I just feel 99.9% of the problems been covered, always a new engine, etc. No one ever reads. I can't help people that aren't willing to help themselves as well.

Nice bike, I'm more of a junk yard dawg. I build with whatever I have. Welder, drills, sanders, grinders, plasma, etc, etc, etc. Make a pile of crap into something, then paint it. I'm very sick of nt and jetted carbs, so lately its been a diaphragm carb kick. So easy to turn a few screws, even while I am riding it, to get it set right. Even them cheap diaphragm carbs for pocket bikes work great on stock to mild mod's. Check 'em out, the saw carbs, they can get you better fuel economy and more power, and more speed to boot. Just have to make a manifold and gasket for 'em.

Really sweet bike. I'd be proud to ride her. That mount is scaweeet!! Where'd ya get it? Smart move on the plastic bean fenders. I use those too. They break up instead of stop the rim, when they give out. Metal fenders not properly attached can wreck ya day, you, and your bike in a split second. Ironicly I was down in the basement a few hours ago, saying " Who uses this chain guard, I want my foot eaten by chain if I go down. " I really don't use them but for project metal, lol. I'm glad someone uses the safety device provided, as intended. Part of the reason I have so many bikes, the wives say they are unsafe. lol

That mount is scaweeet!! Where'd ya get it?
I already told ya...I made it...hand made, hand machined...i didnt like the ones commercially available...i wanted something that wont budge...lol
Part of the reason I have so many bikes, the wives say they are unsafe. lol
Reminds me of the old joke..."Do you know why men die before their wives ???...They WANT to"...lol.
I got a kick out of his comments. lol
If ya like witicisms and comments, heres one i just posted yesterday...lol...At least I enjoyed writing it...lol...DAMIEN

my bad, tired today. Spent all day playing with the front end of my truck. Sweating like a stuffed human. lol. I have a pet pig, see avatar. I'm a little loopy, and a little marley. ;) Hope you don't mind if I steal your design. Not to sell it, but to use, use , use. lol. Sorry, loopy, gonna go eat.

No problem at all...Which design are you talking about though...The motor mount or the bike in general...lol...by the way, the bike itself is just a Hyper Beach Cruiser bought from Wally World...lol...DAMIEN
The front motor mount. I like how it has so many degrees of freedom and looks clean.

Back