I broke my bike again!

I'll build you a wheel backed with a lifetime gaurantee if your interested. #10 gauge spokes are holding up really well, PM me if you want, maybe I can be of some assistance... good luck !

Why don't more of us fat guys listen to the wheelmaster and go with 10g spokes? He's offered but seems few takers...

I have to say the wheelmaster's prices are almost 20 dollars lower than at my local bike shop. And that's for 12 gauge. He won't even do 10. Tries to tell me there's no reason for it.
If I wasn't so poor I'm all over it.

"Tries to tell me there's no reason for it.".....there's a darn good reason for it and what ever happened to "the customer is always right"
With this S/A dyno drum brake i'm waiting to receive i'm going to get the best possible spokes...i'm happy to drill the holes out to help achieve it,cos this wheel is going to be a lifetime job.

That was his rant. It seems you needed bigger holes on the rims. Telling me making the hole bigger will make the dimple less deep so that the spoke nuts may get too close to the tube...I think he was blowing it out his #$%@ for he probably already had a 12 gauge rim out back waiting for some easy money.

Well, I got my bike back on the road today. I used my back wheel and tire from my Gary Fisher mountain bike. That was the bike that was destroyed when I got creamed by an SUV .

Better luck this time Simon....they say thing's always come in 3's but i'm sure that's wrong........from my experience they always come in 4's. ;)
Did u even inspect that tube it see if it did blow,and IF it did what do u think was the cause?

Every time I turn now I'm careful not to lean too much. It's kinda scary actually.

Back