I can't find jets

I have a knock off oko 21 pwk sold from bicycle engine .com here's a link https://www.bicycle-engines.com/21m...troke-bicycle-engines-performance-carburetor/

I can't find proper jets for this thing anywhere I'm currently running way to rich and need a smaller main jet Is currently at 105 so they need to be smaller than that any help would be much appreciated

OKO 21mm carb
Main 103
Idle 42

Also look up www.oko-usa.com for jets

OKO 21mm carb
Main 103
Idle 42

Also look up www.oko-usa.com for jets
That's the problem that's not the jets mine has it just a knock off I guess this sucks I paid for jets that didn't fit already I don't want to do it again

Did you pull the jet out of your carb and measure it? Too many new guys buy off market carbs and just expect them to work. Run your standard NT carb until after break in, then you'll know what to upgrade.

Most jet sizes for NA run from 62-82, anything outside that is a waste of money.
Check with this guy, he's been trying to close down shop and might have the jets you need, cheap.

if you got steady hands you can get micro bit sets for a cheap price and do it yourself

81wuGqPl2YL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

the pic is just a example of a kit on amazon for like 18$

That's the problem that's not the jets mine has it just a knock off I guess this sucks I paid for jets that didn't fit already I don't want to do it again

Take your jet to your local M/C shop (dirt bike shop) they have a whole box full of assorted jets that they have collected over the years from tuning up bikes. They'll probably have what ya need or be able to get it for ya.
One jet they'll probably just give it to ya if they got it,
But be :cool: and offer to buy the guy a soda or lunch, and toss him a $10
It's always good to have friends in the right places

Back