I do like it

Not a huge pickle fan, like sweet pickles on sandwich's though. Love me some Milo's sweet iced tea with pure cane sugar and cranberry juice too. Separately not mixed. Like most juices that are 100%. Ice water is near the top too. Oh and my java fix, coffee is the nectar of the God's.

Helps put the electrolytes back faster.
Football coach's have their players drink it as well when they get cramps in their legs...At my age now, I get those vicious cramps all the time, usually waking me up in my sleep in excruciating pain...The pickle juice is a good quick fix when this happens.

And food dyes. Cancerous food dyes.
I looked it up and can't find anything alluding to that at all...There are other things to consider, such as high sodium intake, bloating, as well as you shouldn't drink it if you have an ulcer, but nothing I could find mentioned 'cancer causing' food dye...Could you show us your article that discusses that???

Obviously there are options with no dyes, but most people are cheap such when it comes to the food bill, understandably.

Here is 1 article in a simple google search that came up in the first page. http://www.dyediet.com/2013/04/01/food-dyes-exposure/your-guide-to-buying-pickles-yellow-5-content/

I am not telling you how or what pickles to eat, but have been personally have been aware of food dyes for over a decade.

In fact, look at various lists of food products made with petroleum products. It's as if they were designed to slowly kill us. Earlier.

I would say if it ain't got the dyes, you'll be fine.

If it's only a matter, when you look at the other foods we consume and realized that a overwhelming amount have these have dyes. And dyes are just one Type of carcinogens that are use.

Think the overwhelming amount of attention deficit disorders and other "problems" that recently and successfully plagued our world happened over night? No, they did with years of slow introduction of oil, petroleum into our food, hand held products and just about everything you can touch and feel.

I would say, if it does concern yourself (or anyone reading this), then maybe do a little research about what is a healthy food and what is not.

If it doesn't concern you.. then it just doesn't. Live and let live, I can't help but enjoy my fake color ice cream every once in a while too.

Eat fish? Look at micro fiber content in the meat of fish. Your eating clothing essentially.

Do you drink milk?

Do you drink water?
Actually, first question;
do you take pills?
And pee too?
Then do you drink water?
Do you eat the fish in the near by waterways where you flush your poison pee down the toilet?

if it does concern you though, google is plenty good enough to make an investigation into anything I have mentioned.

Just don't take my word for it. Food education is important and is much needed for the future generations.

Back