I do like it

Calico Sea bass, I'll be back out there stocking up the freezer again at the end of the month

DSCF5819.JPG

Snake Head is an aggressive fish, too bad their here in North America Their gonna wipe out the native population of fish
Just do like we do here in kansas with bass, throw them on the bank after catching & let the coons eat them.

Snake Head is an aggressive fish, too bad their here in North America Their gonna wipe out the native population of fish

Just do like we do here in kansas with bass, throw them on the bank after catching & let the coons eat them.
That stuff kinda turned "urban legend" here. Game and wildlife thought they would wipe out the LMB population, but it's kinda the opposite. I can catch a large bass and snakehead on the same bank, just by swapping bait.

At first they were having us leave on the bank, but SH can live for days as long as the scales stay moist (they gulp air), but now we just aren't allowed to transport them live, so catch and release, or consumption is suggested.

That stuff kinda turned "urban legend" here. Game and wildlife thought they would wipe out the LMB population, but it's kinda the opposite. I can catch a large bass and snakehead on the same bank, just by swapping bait.

At first they were having us leave on the bank, but SH can live for days as long as the scales stay moist (they gulp air), but now we just aren't allowed to transport them live, so catch and release, or consumption is suggested.
Yeah the large mouth bass here have overrun the farm ponds & lakes = over populated & they have a stunted growth or they completely wipe out the other species of fish.

Back