I Don't Believe it First Time I Did Not Get Totally Screwed on the Deal!

inspectorcritic

Local time
6:11 AM
Remember least Feb bike was stolen had buy a bike then and there last Feb?
Well, the damn hub gear assembly fell totally apart, twice had bike shops try and repair it.

Contacted Kent Bike . net they told me to eat s**t your 6 month warrantee expired.

Well I purchase a Walmart protection plan for an extra $20.00 I have had over lifetime had about 50 bikes never dreamed this could have happened.

The insurance paid out complete $184.00 dollars it could be Walmart gift card or check if I had the time would ran to the store see what they had for disc ready front shocks it's gonna be more pay the rest out my pocket get something better from different company, but I'm sure I can cash the check at the store if something is available .

Now it's Thanksgiving Eve it's cold just got through snowing hope the damn thing won't fall apart on me to get me home tonight.

Attachments

• 20211112_133715_HDR.jpg
    20211112_133715_HDR.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20211124-161515.png
    Screenshot_20211124-161515.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 136
Remember least Feb bike was stolen had buy a bike then and there last Feb?
Well, the damn hub gear assembly fell totally apart, twice had bike shops try and repair it.

Contacted Kent Bike . net they told me to eat sh*t your 6 month warrantee expired.

Well I purchase a Walmart protection plan for an extra $20.00 I have had over lifetime had about 50 bikes never dreamed this could have happened.

The insurance paid out complete $184.00 dollars it could be Walmart gift card or check if I had the time would ran to the store see what they had for disc ready front shocks it's gonna be more pay the rest out my pocket get something better from different company, but I'm sure I can cash the check at the store if something is available .

Now it's Thanksgiving Eve it's cold just got through snowing hope the damn thing won't fall apart on me to get me home tonight.
Theyd have said I owed them $184 if I tried to claim.

Back