I felt bad for this guy and just had to!

Street Ryderz

Local time
2:37 AM
Some time back,maybe some of you are awear of the troubles this poor guy had dealing with Robert and Zedamotorsports.This guy had tried a couple engines and wanted something better and bought a Thunder Shark engine from Gasbike not knowing any better at the time and never even got it started,being upset as we all would he tried a stage 2 from Robert and loved it,and at the time Robert was looking for someone to send him a Thunder Shark to be put on the dyno, so he and John came to an agreement that John would send the engine for the dyno test then Robert was to port and set it up for him.The dyno test was done and it was pythetic barely making 1 hp,now at that time it was not tunned,it had the stock plug,stock jetting,and was run with a broken ring as I have the proof in pic's.Plenty of time passed and Robert did not return nor do any work on that engine,John being a content Zeda member was buying raffle tickets and won a complete Zeda roller with a stage 2,lucky bugger LOL but when he looked into shipping it here to Canada it was $600 and not doable for him at the time,so they worked out another deal where in Robert gave him the cash value for the roller and was to send the stage 2.That's where all the bs started,so now Robert has this guy's Thunder Shark and his Stage 2 he did sent the cash oddly enoughf but sat on the engine's for months.Being here up north we only have a limited season so John started asking about his engines on Robert's FB group page and was harassed By Robert for doing so!He got Robert to finaly send the Thunder Shark engine back but has yet to recieve the stage 2 that is still owed to him.I recieved The Thunder Shark from John 2-3 days after he recived it and I know he didn't touch it prior to Robert because he brought it to me in the usps box it came to him in untouched. When I opened it and saw all that was wrong I couldn't belive that Robert ran it like that it was a joke.I took some pic's of the broken ring and the raised ring (crush ring) flaw in the head,ported it trued the crank corrected the transfers and the head issue and now it's fine.I copied from my group page my original post and then the reply I recived today from John.
So as John O'Meara had posted earlier he brought me the Thunder Shark engine that was used to discredit GasBike's claims of 5hp on Roberts dyno and what a joke that was.
This engine is as box stock as it gets neither Robert or Gasbike did anything to this thing not even clean the flashing!The timming sucks ex opens at 112 dgress a.t.d.c and transfers at 121 a.t.d.c. with the intake window being the stock small port and the reed block matched to it.This engine also came with the shark head P.O.S. witch has a raised crush ring that kills any squish effect and a loss of overall compression.Right now I have the cylinder done with improved timming, larger port area's,polished exhaust,corrected transfers and I will be turning that ring off the head next I'll post some photo's tomorrow!

John's reply
It's October 6th I ended up getting my thunder shark motor back from Street Riders on Thursday of last week he did such an amazing job on this motor from what it was originally when Rob put it on the dyno I guarantee if you put this is how it is now on the dyno it be running at least 6 horsepower I would say because it's just pumping out the power I'm still breaking her in though but I know the potential she has so once again Street Riders thank you very much for your hard work and experience working on my motor

Attachments

• 100_0001.JPG
    100_0001.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 100_0002.JPG
    100_0002.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 226
  • s**t work 01.JPG
    s**t work 01.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 230
  • s**t work 02.JPG
    s**t work 02.JPG