I found a bicycle junkyard!!

So what would make it easier to sell .What features should I put onto it. Here’s what I have 1..dual brake thumb throttle. 2.. three bolt sprocket adaptor with 38 teeth sprocket 3.. 80cc BGF big mouth engine mount 4.. reed valve that is in the intake port. 5..black square high compression head 6.. windowed piston. 7..The old speed carburetor NT the one with a shut valve on the fuel inlet. 7..Pull start that works . Now tires look brand new inter tubes hasn’t leak yet . I was thinking putting all this stuff on it. So tell me is this too much stuff to get my money back.

What will get ya more $$$ is a luggage rack with a nice looking set of saddle bags. People pay up for COOL :cool:

I thought of that but I didn’t want to put more on it because I could use the other stuff on my other frame. I always see motorized bikes in my local ads with just a basic kits with two brake lever. They mostly sell them around 350 to 400. Which I was thinking to put more stuff so they might jump on it .
"Pretty" sells! Don't do too much to the engine, but tell the buyer you can upgrade it if he likes. Make more money that way.

What will get ya more $$$ is a luggage rack with a nice looking set of saddle bags. People pay up for COOL :cool:
This for you wrench COOL Lol
picture was in 2013

Attachments

• jordan pics 027.JPG
    jordan pics 027.JPG
    256 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
There's an equation for this

Determine the amount you will have invested for just materials and parts. Then take your realistic sale price and subtract the amount for your parts

Like its going to be 200 for everything I need to get the bike running and am selling no less than 400. This gives you 200.

Then give an estimate for how many hours you think it will take to get it ready. Be realistic.

So if it's 10 hours. Take your 200 divide by 10 that's 20 an hour

Not so fast though, how long did it take you to get the bike and bring it home? When you sell it are you going to meet the guy and burn more gas? Will you need any more tools or fluids or anything at all. This all comes off the top.

I dont know how much your time is worth to you or how quick you work or anything just saying if I'm selling it for 400 I would pretty much be quickly throwing on a 120 dollar kit and calling that the deal of a lifefime for the buyers

There's an equation for this

Like its going to be 200 for everything I need to get the bike running and am selling no less than 400. This gives you 200.

$400 is what a used POS M/B is selling for, I'm sure Wan will be asking more than $400 I know I would.

Depending on the builders talents a new 2 stroke M/B will fetch $650 to $1,200

Depending on the builders talents a new 2 stroke M/B will fetch $650 to $1,200
Hey Wrench, you've seen my bike in my posted pics, just as a "fer instance"...What would you sell mine for...kinda curious what your opinion is...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Hey Wrench, you've seen my bike in my posted pics, just as a "fer instance"...What would you sell mine for...kinda curious what your opinion is...lol...DAMIEN
Your bike is made with ❤️ Love, ya can't put a price on that.
But I could probably scam some poor slob north of $1K for it

Last edited:
Your bike is made with ❤️ Love, ya can't put a price on that.
But I could probably scam some poor slob north of $1K for it
YEP...hahahahahahaha...dont you know it...lol...DAMIEN

And the bonus is that its totally reliable which next to never happens with these things...Even the tires dont lose air...lol.

Last edited:
Back