I found an interesting killswitch/anti theft technique

H

hot70cc

I hope your not talking about mounting this on a bike are you??? Cause if so if i wanted to steel a bike i would just pick it up and put in over my shoulder, and run away.

L

Large Filipino

Then I will chase you down and cause some mad drama.
It would be spectacular.

E

eltatertoto

thats pretty neat! and considering both my kill switches broke i might get this. i really like the look, and if i mount to the bars or somthin, my keys wont stab me in the leg!:D and plus it kinda contributes to the look. ~added feature~ it keeps my little bro from taking it, and joyriding!

E

eltatertoto

are you sure this will work, before i buy it? like right volts? cause i have a switch that wont work, im thinking either 2 low volts or 2 high? or mabey wire is fried. also, normally closed means???? im a noob with wires. wich will kill the engine when i take out the key? normally closed or open?

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hot70cc

Well, it'll be chained. Just sort of an extra precaution.
If its chained , then what is the need for the switch, sorry just trying to see the need for a switch. No need if it is chained, If they wanted it bad enough, like i said they would cut the chain then throw it on the back of a truck then there it goes.