I found an interesting killswitch/anti theft technique

I hope your not talking about mounting this on a bike are you??? Cause if so if i wanted to steel a bike i would just pick it up and put in over my shoulder, and run away.

Then I will chase you down and cause some mad drama.
It would be spectacular.

I hope your not talking about mounting this on a bike are you??? Cause if so if i wanted to steel a bike i would just pick it up and put in over my shoulder, and run away.

Well, it'll be chained. Just sort of an extra precaution.

thats pretty neat! and considering both my kill switches broke i might get this. i really like the look, and if i mount to the bars or somthin, my keys wont stab me in the leg!:D and plus it kinda contributes to the look. ~added feature~ it keeps my little bro from taking it, and joyriding!

are you sure this will work, before i buy it? like right volts? cause i have a switch that wont work, im thinking either 2 low volts or 2 high? or mabey wire is fried. also, normally closed means???? im a noob with wires. wich will kill the engine when i take out the key? normally closed or open?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it'll be chained. Just sort of an extra precaution.
If its chained , then what is the need for the switch, sorry just trying to see the need for a switch. No need if it is chained, If they wanted it bad enough, like i said they would cut the chain then throw it on the back of a truck then there it goes.

Back