I go by the name Wrench

xSH0CKERJx

Well they called me SH0CKER cuz I'll shock that ass. Ha ha. Might even cut off your electricity so don't mess with the electrician. Go give the electrician a hug and thank him for his service.

Street Ryderz

Well they called me SH0CKER cuz I'll shock that ass. Ha ha. Might even cut off your electricity so don't mess with the electrician. Go give the electrician a hug and thank him for his service.
The last electrician I dealt with wasn't very bright sorry to say and that's not uncommen LOL.The property that my shop is on has three rental units in the main building and this summer I had all the pannels and meters upgraded and relocated,in this process I wanted a seperate house meter for the heating/furnace's hallway lighting and exterior outlets and lighting.Well They switched two of the three units meters so that now the top floor meter is actually the basement unit and vise versa one unit is right and the house meter doesn't reead anything and hasn't registered a single watt then to top it off both the city inspector aswell as the utility company's inspector signed off on the work LOL idiots.That sh*t cost over 5k now I have to get it corrected at my cost since I signed off on it after the inspectors did.

gary55

Down and out dude walkin along and finds a tool belt layin in the alley. He strolls into the bus station to use the bathroom. Then he throws the belt on and starts checkin himself out in the mirror.
Right then a guy with no arms walks in and steps up to the pisser. Hay man could you help me out with this zipper?
Dude says no prob. pulls out a set of dykes and unzips no arms.
Just as he looks back to the mirror the guy says could I get you to flip it out for me?
Dude says sure man pulls out a little squiggly screwdriver and does the flip.
Then the guy says you've been really kind. Do you think I could talk you into giving me a bj?
Dude rares back his fist ready to smash the guy. Then it dawns on him. Oh no bro, I'm not really a electrician, I just found this tool belt.:)

P.S. don't nobody get butt hurt over this. It's just a joke I liked to share with the electricians on the job sites.
Being a carpenter you can guess how well it was received.

Last edited:

xSH0CKERJx

The last electrician I dealt with wasn't very bright sorry to say and that's not uncommen LOL.The property that my shop is on has three rental units in the main building and this summer I had all the pannels and meters upgraded and relocated,in this process I wanted a seperate house meter for the heating/furnace's hallway lighting and exterior outlets and lighting.Well They switched two of the three units meters so that now the top floor meter is actually the basement unit and vise versa one unit is right and the house meter doesn't reead anything and hasn't registered a single watt then to top it off both the city inspector aswell as the utility company's inspector signed off on the work LOL idiots.That sh*t cost over 5k now I have to get it corrected at my cost since I signed off on it after the inspectors did.
I work for a Florida state licensed electrician. You gotta search around for a reasonable. Qualified electrician. I'm just am apprentice.

xSH0CKERJx

Down and out dude walkin along and finds a tool belt layin in the alley. He strolls into the bus station to use the bathroom. Then he throws the belt on and starts checkin himself out in the mirror.
Right then a guy with no arms walks in and steps up to the pisser. Hay man could you help me out with this zipper?
Dude says no prob. pulls out a set of dykes and unzips no arms.
Just as he looks back to the mirror the guy says could I get you to flip it out for me?
Dude says sure man pulls out a little squiggly screwdriver and does the flip.
Then the guy says you've been really kind. Do you think I could talk you into giving me a bj?
Dude rares back his fist ready to smash the guy. Then it dawns on him. Oh no bro, I'm not really a electrician, I just found this tool belt.:)

P.S. don't nobody get butt hurt over this. It's just a joke I liked to share with the electricians on the job sites.
Being a carpenter you can guess how well it was received.
The reason houses are so crooked is because Carpenters shave a sixteenth of an inch off here shave a 32-second off there that's why your house is crooked and nothing is completely Square because Carpenters cut Corners. Electricians don't cut Corners because if we cut part of your life and your property is in Jeopardy but Carpenter's have no idea what that means.

xSH0CKERJx

And another thing. California is stupid because if they were smart they would have sprinkler system spray their houses instead of their green Lawns but let me tell you something about California California's got a whole Pacific Ocean and they can't distill that water fast enough.
You're all f****** idiots and all you care about is let's consume Earth.? So what are you doing why don't you just off yourself

gary55

WOW. It was just a joke. Every sparky I have ever told it to have just laughed. Come on man it is kinda funny. If you want you can change it to a carpenters nail bags and use it on your local wood butchers. They will just laugh. Where did the politics come into this. Happy Thanksgiving.