I go by the name Wrench

junglepig

The reason houses are so crooked is because Carpenters shave a sixteenth of an inch off here shave a 32-second off there that's why your house is crooked and nothing is completely Square because Carpenters cut Corners. Electricians don't cut Corners because if we cut part of your life and your property is in Jeopardy but Carpenter's have no idea what that means.
Well, if the carpenter would stick to shaving off either 1/16" or 1/32" both here and there, the the houses should stay straight, right?

The reason houses are so crooked is because Carpenters shave a sixteenth of an inch off here shave a 32-second off there that's why your house is crooked and nothing is completely Square because Carpenters cut Corners. Electricians don't cut Corners because if we cut part of your life and your property is in Jeopardy but Carpenter's have no idea what that means.
Carpenters always nail it and on the level
Electricians do it till it hertz.

Carpenters always nail it and keep it on the level some welders say their square
Welders like to BURN more rod because they like to GET HIGH arc
Electricians pull it till it hertz
Rod Busters ask the Electrician if he would like to pull his rod
Painters are always cutting it close
Iron Workers ride iron horses to work
And Plumbers SUCK because they always have to SUCK it up

Tyler6357

And another thing. California is stupid because if they were smart they would have sprinkler system spray their houses instead of their green Lawns but let me tell you something about California California's got a whole Pacific Ocean and they can't distill that water fast enough.
You're all f****** idiots and all you care about is let's consume Earth.? So what are you doing why don't you just off yourself
Yeah, sprinklers work great against 40 foot flames!

And another thing. California is stupid because if they were smart they would have sprinkler system spray their houses instead of their green Lawns but let me tell you something about California California's got a whole Pacific Ocean and they can't distill that water fast enough.
You're all f****** idiots and all you care about is let's consume Earth.? So what are you doing why don't you just off yourself
Not defending Ca. But Ca. has the toughest EPA laws on the Planet. North Ca. has pleanty of water someday we'll get by those EPA laws get some more water in SoCal and start to put sprinklers on our Clay Tile roofs, That a good idea. Florida should make all their houses like domes and put cables with anchor bolts into that strong coral ground and elevate every thing 13' Then ya might be a little safer. I've lived in both states Ca. and Fla. I love them both But Fla. is so dam flat. Ca. is almost as COOL as HI. I can ride my Harley from the desert bottoms up to the snow caps then kick it by the ocean all in a one days ride and be home for dinner. CHILL Out and ENJOY the moment.
Ride your bike on that big square flat road grid ya all love so much.
ALOHA

Last edited:

darwin

I grew up in CA and it's a beautiful state. Sad part is I couldn't afford to live there today, housing costs. I read CA emissions laws are draconian when it comes to car registrations and so forth. 100 other reasons not to live there today but I'd have to write a book. Taxes are another issue, illegal alien issues too. Seems they have more rights then citizens.