I got a blonde china girl here !

wan37

Local time
3:22 PM
I have to pull her rope about ten time while choking . Then I smell gas and two more rope yanks bam she starts. Smokes a lot. The hp carburetor does ok after running awhile. Should I go down a jet size or two I’m at 66 now. Im talking about a 50cc here. Man I miss my Skyhawk and the cns carburetor. Never had to choke her lift her up kick pedal down off and running. I hear an Nt carburetor yelling. Pick me. At least two or three yank on rope it starts. I’m picky I like too yank once or lift her up kick pedal down and starts. Any opinion here would be nice. I’ll try it.

I don't know what kinda fetishes you're into wan. Choking blonde chinese smokers. Very specific taste 🤡

Anyways... I would check your spark plug and see if its that good tan color and listen for any four stroking and all that. I had problems with starting, but I used an 8 heat rating spark plug before and as soon as I went back to a 6, my engine started right away.

A 66 could easily be on the richer side. I used a 61 with a similiar setup. Try not using the choke and see if it starts better since you'll get more air.

I don't know what kinda fetishes you're into wan. Choking blonde chinese smokers. Very specific taste 🤡

Anyways... I would check your spark plug and see if its that good tan color and listen for any four stroking and all that. I had problems with starting, but I used an 8 heat rating spark plug before and as soon as I went back to a 6, my engine started right away.

A 66 could easily be on the richer side. I used a 61 with a similiar setup. Try not using the choke and see if it starts better since you'll get more air.
I tried no choke. I’ve clean carburetor. I’ve torque head bolt 10 ft pound. Cleaned up cylinder casting . Port match everything. Plug hasn’t been in there long enough to tell. I changed it after going down from 70. I also never ever seen a blonde china girl. I just thought it was funny. Lol

what ever you do, do not, i repeat, do not smash it with a big hammer. It will not help at all. I can vouch for this 100%.
Nope I don’t smash or throw . I usually get away from it for awhile and ask for help. Chain lube most likely call it tho I’ll check it out tomorrow. I’m 100 % it’s the problem because I bought one of those vintage wires from eBay or amazon there the old style braided clothe ones . So it started on about that time when I put it on. I’m going to buy a set of msd from Oreilly auto parts. I never have a wire problem again.

Nope I don’t smash or throw . I usually get away from it for awhile and ask for help. Chain lube most likely call it tho I’ll check it out tomorrow. I’m 100 % it’s the problem because I bought one of those vintage wires from eBay or amazon there the old style braided clothe ones . So it started on about that time when I put it on. I’m going to buy a set of msd from Oreilly auto parts. I never have a wire problem again.
Most CDIs take a 6mm wire. I had to sand down the 8mm one I put on mine, just a 1/4" or so of the tip and don't go through the insulation.

Got a better temper than me. If i get tired of a part, hammer comes to judge the situation. "How man blows will it take to send it to the melt pile? 1, 2, oh, only took two. Now I can just use this jug that looks like it wants to seat right, you do want to seat right, right?. Oh so sorry old jug, off to die with the pop cans, should have behaved. "

Back