I got abnned from buying anything on THATSDAX website

H

hot70cc

Why???????? I had one problem with a shipping situation, and now i'm banned. Did anyone else have a problem with that? I apologized for the confusion and problem that was caused but, i guess that wasn't enouph,

Last edited by a moderator:
this sounds like a matter between you and the vendor
we have nothing to do with sales by any vendor
they can sell to anyone they like
it is a free country

Don't get mad, get even. Report them to the EPA, Customs, and your local congress man for violating the law banning importation of 2 stroke motors.

hmmmmm sounds interesting, rc. The vendor told me that he had nothhing to do with it. This is what he wrote to me Message From Seller:
You have made the "Ban List" A do not sell list. It is really hard to get on this list. I am not sure what you have done, but we are not allowed to sell anything to you any more.

Don't get mad, get even. Report them to the EPA, Customs, and your local congress man for violating the law banning importation of 2 stroke motors.

Why would you say that? dax is a valuable resource for us and a reputable seller of 2 stroke engines. seriously what's your problem?

it would seem there is more to this sordid tale than we are aware of
are we even talking from dax's site, or thru e-bay ?

Hot 70,
From everything, I have read, Dax is about the best there is for service after sales.
Not saying that you are wrong but(since you put it out here to air) just what did go down? Curious!
Doc

Back