I got abnned from buying anything on THATSDAX website

rcjunkie, i didn't delete your account as you requested. remember, we've been thru this before...i knew you'd either lurk or come back with a new username, so i figured "why bother?"

here's news you may not be aware of...your butt is showing :censored:

hot70cc, here's news for you...i've watched you in action here at MBc. i'll remind anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, this story has another side. consumers can gripe all they want, this is a consumers board. but, before you decide to keep this topic going, you should know you'll be expected to show facts and pics. we don't do slingin' contests :devilish:

He still hasnt told us what he said or what the e-mail said that got him banned.
I work for a company and no matter how ****ed off customers get we still kiss their *** for more business.
Thats what good business is all about.
Appologizing profusly even when its the customers fault,
and remaining professional at all times.
Word of mouth is the most valuable advertising.
A good company would not let a situation get escataled to the point of banning a customer.
They would hire someone like me to call them, scmooze them and make everything right.
When I send a document or package and my customer doesnt receive it its 100% still MY fault and I would expect someone to yell and cuss me out, that happens every day!!
When a company starts demanding their customers act a certain way they better hire new customer service representatives and management. Period.

I have had no personal dealings with Dax. However, from reading many threads in this forum, I have gained a favorable opinion of him. Hot70? I'm still forming an opinion. RC....
Hot70, if you would like to present the entire case, and answer any questions, I might be interested in reading what you have to say.

I have bought 3 different engine from Duane
all thru e-bay
any prob I ever had, he fixed me up pronto
even sent me a float for my carb for free
we need to hear the whole story or it's just someone blowing smoke !!!
if he doesn't want hot70's business, there must be a compelling reason IMHO

hey hey hey ther is no need for that method triple B or also called better buisness bwero
yeah that last word is not spealed right but yeah shhhhh dont do it

you need something contact me of gaijin production or better yet call roland of spooky tooth man later and good luck

i personally know of many many instances of dax's "the customer is always right" attitude...lots of new builders receive replacement engines even when it's obvious who was really at fault...thatsdax documents these cases with pics, i've seen and discussed some of them with him.

hot70cc, i expect to see some backup on the original post soon...if you have a case, it's important the group sees it.

you leave it hanging like this, all you do is make yourself look bad.

I got my 50cc from dax and he put up with my impatience and ignorance. I've broken several parts and re ordered thru him. Plus he is the one who turned me on to MBc. I just bought a new bike and you can bet I am buying my next motor from him. I find his prices and practices beyond fair, amazing. I am tight wad. If only the USPS could operate like he does.
Every person that stops to ask me where I got my motor, I proudly tell them www.thatsdax.com

rc, don't you own a couple of 2cycles?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok , We had a shipping issue, this will be long, But you asked for it, and bye the way i got my engine directly from WWW.THATSDAX.COM, NOT EBAY. OK remeber the SUBJECT. OVERNIGHT AIR SHIPPING
----- Original Message -----
To: "SHOEMAKERS" <kittyluv19@dejazzd.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 11:56 AM
Subject: Shipping overnight

> Shipping over night is 25usd.That is by post.
>
> Fedex overnight is 50usd. Let me know.. Thanks..
HERE IS MY PAYMENT TO HIM FROM PAYPAL FOR SHIPPING OVERNIGHT
Dear Nichole R Shoemaker,

Your payment for $25.00 USD to dacs012001@yahoo.com has been sent.

-----------------------------------
Payment Details
-----------------------------------

Amount: $25.00 USD

Transaction ID: 07D63560EW328431E

Subject: Money For Overnight AIR shipment
IT was 2:34 pm Monday afternoon. If i'm correct post offices close around 5pm. So there was no excuse why it couldn't go in the mail that same day. Here is where is step up wanting to know why i didn't get my stuff the next day

--- SHOEMAKERSyou <kittyluv19@dejazzd.com> wrote:

> I had just got the mail and my Parts where not
> there. I would like a refund
> of my $25. I paid for overnight air and did not
> recieve my items. I have
> spent alot of money on your products and i don't
> like to get screwed out of
> something. Please respect my wishes
> Thank You
AND HE RESPONDED WITH
what? What ? What? What are you talking about? You
must be kidding... You paid me yesterday. I shipped it
today. The best the post office could do is 2nd day
shipping. I can not believe you are treating me this
way. I just can not believe it.. You are too much.
This is not nice at all. You are not nice. You are not
being reasonable at all. This is not good for me at
all. I bend over backwards to help you.. And then you
want to give me the shaft !! You are too much. I have
a USPS tracking number if you need it. Or if you even
care.

AND I WROTE BACK
> I think i am being very reasonable. Surely you don't
> understand shipping
> procedures. Overnight air means OVERNIGHT delivery.
> I paid for overnight
> delivery to have it the next day. Put yourself in my
> shoes. I've given you
> so much business with all the parts i have
> purchased. So who is treating who
> unfair?????? When you pay for something overnight
> air it goes Immediatly to
> the post office for shipment. NOT WAIT till the next
> day to go to the post
> office. I've called the post office and they agreed
> with me, expecially if I
> paid $25.00 for such a small package. I'm not trying
> to be a ****, and Yes
> you have helped me i'm thankful for that
AND HE WROTE BACK
screwed? Screwed? You are not getting screwed, Not by
me. No way... Did you think that you pay at noon and I
would run to the post office that minute? what? What
the? This is too much for me.. You are too much, AND
will guarantee you. This will never happen again..
You can do what you want.. Sincerely.. Duane..

SO LOOK AT THE LAST 2 SENTENCES THAT SHOULD CLEAR THINGS UP FOR YOU. SO THERE YOU GOT YOUR PROOF.

sORRY ABOUT THE MESS WITH ALL OF THIS I MUST HAVE HIT ENTER TO POST BEFORE I WAS DONE. BUT YOU CAN GET AN IDEA WHAT HAPPENED. i KNOW IF ANY OF YOU WENT THRU THIS YOU WOULD BE ALITTLE UPSET WITH THE SHIPPING ISSUE. IF HE COULDN'T TELL ME THAT I WOULDN'T GET IT OVERNIGHT I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AN *** ABOUT THIS. BY THE WAY WHEN I GOT MY PACKAGE IT WAS ONLY $19.50 NOT $25.00. i WASN'T EVEN OFFERED A REFUND OF THE $5.50 THAT WAS OVERPAID.

AND AUDIODOG WHY YOU ALWAYS ON EVERYONE'S INCLUDING ME, CASE. eVERYTIME I WRITE SOMETHING YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO INTERFEAR WITH SOMETHING IGNORENT, OR TRY TO CORRECT IN AN RUDE WAY. I'M SORRY I'M NOT A GENIOUS WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF, AND NOT NO EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW OF THIS STUFF. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE. YOU CAN BAN ME TO IF YOU WANT, DON'T CARE. JUST WANTED TO GET HELP AND PROVE A POINT WITH MY ISSUE. I HOPE THE FACTS SUIT YOU, THEN AGAIN I BET THEY WON'T. YOU CAN DELETE THIS POST BEFORE ANYONE READS IT TO SAVE YOUR BUT, AND NOT LOOK LIKE AN *** DON'T CARE.

Back