I got abnned from buying anything on THATSDAX website

Dax sounds like a good seller, but if you can't use him, then there are other vendors. Try bicycle-engines.com, Spookytooth, kings, etc. If you need it tomorrow, specify that, and if they can't do it, call someone else.

hot70cc --

Consider the evidence: Dax + three people on this board, find the way you communicate either rude, disrespectful or inflammatory. There could be an anti-hot70cc conspiracy going on, or, perhaps, you need to work on your communication skills.

I urge you to consider working on your communication skills. It seems clear to me that you're a pretty good guy. For some reason, when you start typing, whatever it is you're *trying* to say just doesn't come out right.

So, here's what I recommend. (1) Read the post you are responding to *very carefully.* You're not following this first basic rule of communication. (2) Figure out what you want to say and write it down. (3) Reread what you wrote down three times *out loud.* Each time, you read it, ask yourself, "am i making myself clear?" SCREAM OUT words in all caps. Really emphasize the question when you place multiple question marks. Then ask yourself, If I were talking to these guys on the street, is that how I would say it?

luck
n

all i want is a darn gascap that i lost, lol. I want to beable to buy off his website. does anyone know if i'm banned for life?? AUDIODOG?? AZcronic??? anyone anyone

You can probably get another gascap from someone else - kingsmotorbikes.com spookytoothcycles.com and grubeeinc.com would work. Augi also reported using a venting honda gascap from a 2 stroke bike as an alternative.

Wait. The US Postal Service cannot guarentee next day service of anything, cant even guarentee 10:00am delivery!
I know this because I stress it to customers all day because its IMPARATIVE for us to receive there package overnight so we recommend FedEx and we use FedEx, we have them come pick up our packages. Why was he using the post office for 2day air when you paid for FedEx?
I suggest he hire a kid to run pacakages to FedEx on a MAB.
It is very clear Hot70cc is 100% in the right. He paid for FedEx. Overnight option shouldnt be offered to customers unless they are seriously going to fallow through.

Hot70, make it five now. I don't care for your tone either. When you slam a reputable dealer who works his a*s off for the newbees to get started, you make a target of yourself that no one wants to talk to. I will not talk to you any more until you change your tone.

As I see it (as if anyone cares what I think:rolleyes:) they are both wrong (to some degree).

Hot70 DID NOT pay for fedex overnight and duane erred in stating USPS would overnight.

----- Original Message -----
To: "SHOEMAKERS" <kittyluv19@dejazzd.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 11:56 AM
Subject: Shipping overnight

> Shipping over night is 25usd.That is by post.
>
> Fedex overnight is 50usd. Let me know.. Thanks..
HERE IS MY PAYMENT TO HIM FROM PAYPAL FOR SHIPPING OVERNIGHT
Dear Nichole R Shoemaker,

Your payment for $25.00 USD to dacs012001@yahoo.com has been sent.

OK that being said I have to ask you HOT70 did a slight shipping delay cost you anything ?, really I mean its not like you were heading off on a trip or entering a big race:LOL: and needed that package is it?

The extra $5, Hmmm, I wonder, was the engine in a nice sealed box with good padding or what because there is a little more to shipping a package than just shipping it, first it has to be PACKAGED and as you know that does cost and it usually (almost always) gets paid for by the purchaser.

Actually HOT70 I can understand your frustration but really to go to this extent.Sometimes when dealing with what is really just a minor matter it is best to let some things go and move FORWARD and enjoy life (MB life:D) and dump this type of baggage.

Maybe H70, you could ask Duane to accept your appollagies. Then just Maybe Duane could give you free shipping on that gas cap.
We all lived happilly ever after!
Doc

I am done with this, I am banned and there is nothin i can do , i already apologized to Duane before this post even happened , I have communication problem like NPK1977 said. I don't know how he knows me like that, but he is right. It gets me in trouble with my wife and i pay the consequences for it. I guess i paid the consequences for this as well. So i apologize to everyone for this and hope i will be forgiven. I ask for my account to be terminated so i don't cause any other problems in the future. Keep those motors runnin everyone. Good bye to all and God Bless.

your account won't be "terminated" because i know you'll be back. i didn't ban you because you didn't make any banning mistakes. you did, however, make yourself a scratchy bed to lie in, and you managed to get my hackles up for no good reason except you were all about yourself for a while there, which is i think the very reason duane cut you off.

this all can be overcome if you put a little thought into it before you make your next move.

Good companies

There was something in this thread that bothered me, and I had to reread it to identify it.

I work for a company and no matter how ****ed off customers get we still kiss their *** for more business.
Thats what good business is all about.
Appologizing profusly even when its the customers fault,
and remaining professional at all times.
Word of mouth is the most valuable advertising.
A good company would not let a situation get escataled to the point of banning a customer.
They would hire someone like me to call them, scmooze them and make everything right.
When I send a document or package and my customer doesnt receive it its 100% still MY fault and I would expect someone to yell and cuss me out, that happens every day!!
When a company starts demanding their customers act a certain way they better hire new customer service representatives and management. Period.

I'm sorry, but I beg to disagree. Yes, at some companies, you may be required to kiss ***, but not at all of them. Good business is not about what you kiss. What good business is about is providing a good service for a reasonable return. Where I work, if my boss asked me to kiss ***, I would suggest he kiss mine. I provide a good service for a reasonable price, and customers are free to work with me, or they can go to my competition. With one caveat. If they do not behave as I expect all people on the premises to behave (cordially/politely), they will be required to go to my competition.

I hope this is not totally off topic.

Back