I got abnned from buying anything on THATSDAX website

Van, you are still in the heart of this thread, I belive. Customer Service.
After my bones started giving way, I took an office job as a pool & spa service manager.
What a mistake! I treated people the way that they treated me and yes we had a black list of people that we did not sell to for a number of reasons. We even had a man that was black listed, drop his wife off and drove around the block until she was done shopping in our store.
I have had to walk up to the Holiday Inn front desk and demand our near $6,000.00
Right in front of everyone and no I did not retreat to quiet back office to collect.
These people snubbed us for 3 months on payment.
You get treated as you treat.
Others, I have given free chemical test kits to or other things.
Doc

Hmmm since I work for a city I am in the public eyes a lot and they are a mixed group in that some are very nice, pleasant and some are just stupid, whiney, complainers that have no idea of what it takes to get our job done.
(I myself dont cut them much slack probably because I dont have to answer the phone calls)

Even so our supervisors will give in the whining and "volunteer" us to do some little extra bit that we know full well is a crock but it does help to smooze over the people at times.

Back