I got external spock but no ignition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspectorcritic

Local time
9:35 AM
I can do the redneck test take the plug out put the boot back on ground it to the engine turn the cam got spark put it back in and no ignition been through 3 CDIs 4 mags f***ing hate it :(.Some myth I heard the motor is made of putter metal and that medal is made from chinese bug piss fluid and I had a short from a dynamo to the motor when I first noted problems and that the metal is like alive with a memory charge and it still retains the shock distortion prior and its thinking is all f*** up similar to using pesticide around a chinese motor it will kill it like a bug seen it in Nam air tanker flew over some pesticide over spray and all the motorize bikes died right then and there the pilot just galk at the zoological explanation. Anyone have any remidies? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder if maybe you've been too aggressive with the starter fluid and flooded your engine, plus plunged yourself into the confused depravity of an ether binge? that happened to me one time when I tried to use starter fluid as paint stripping fluid and got all disoriented from the ether so it took hella longer

motors aren't made from 'bug piss,' even in China, and the Vietnam thing seems totally unrelated (anyway, they probably were surprised and killed the motors by letting off gas or clutch, no direct effect of pesticides on the motor evident)

i wonder if maybe you've been too aggressive with the starter fluid and flooded your engine, plus plunged yourself into the confused depravity of an ether binge? that happened to me one time when I tried to use starter fluid as paint stripping fluid and got all disoriented from the ether so it took hella longer

motors aren't made from 'bug piss,' even in China, and the Vietnam thing seems totally unrelated (anyway, they probably were surprised and killed the motors by letting off gas or clutch, no direct effect of pesticides on the motor evident)
I use to use ether for chemical combustion laser use to kill Mormons and their troglodyte allieds only reason why my fake relatives let me use it was because it causes memory loss, thats what they are really into for kleptomaniac purposes it never happen it never existed you ere never a billoniar EITHER!
But the Nam s**t happen was there saw it too also general contractors come out and scream at me we know you use a lot of pesticide but dont use any around the cement mixer has a chineese motor and it ill kill it you be out of a job. About 2 or 3 times herd storie like that.

Also, I had a brand new 80cc shanghai motor due to the memory loss I mix the oil and gas in a pesticide jug not 1 drop in it but residual precpitait killed the motor stone dead grinded its guts out took off plug wipe it with my finger silver metallic dust! That restored my memory again and the China man went over his list what could of cause the death and narroed it right down to poison!

I doubt ignition is your problem.
Okay what do you suspect? I'm thinking I put the rings in upside down compression is in reverse there is a hollow notch in the rings that go to the kiss off button or maybe a bad float with a crack in it that is sinking bottom of bowl tried the timing maybe the woodruff key sheared off but that wasn't it either and there is no way to set the timing anyway cuz its on the shafft the groove. And I ould like to just chuck it buy another motor for $100 but this is a 4.5 HP cost $250 to step down to a 2.5 HP makes me feel ugly about it. Wish I could just say f*** it all away but need cheap transportation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back