i got my blinkers and brake lights! review?

E

eltatertoto

my blinkers finally got here, im putting them on my bike tommrow, if you want to see them go to the link in my signature, im pretty satasfied, i just hope the mount (not in vid) wil fit around my stingray's seat post :???: i think its pretty cool its a pretty good 7 dollar investment :LOL:

well guess where my 7 dollars got me ...... the brake switch broke the 1st time i pulled the brakes! the wires just fell out! i dont know how this happened! the switche's wires were slack., so i know i read somwhere on this fourm there is a brake lever that has a switch built in any one know where i can get it? thanks a bunch for the help, i tried to take pics but my cam wouldnt boot up, its too cold ill try tommro

nevermind, i found the thread, i was thinking of making my own switch thoughm i think it would be easier than taking apart my handlebars to attach a new lever

I'm sorry for laughing at your misfortune, but the "brake lights...and pop" video was funny.
But, really, I'm laughing WITH you because I've been there, too.

I'm sorry for laughing at your misfortune, but the "brake lights...and pop" video was funny.
But, really, I'm laughing WITH you because I've been there, too.

that was a whole differnt system, but thanks lol, i tried to make my own, but i accidently touched 2 wires togrther doing that vid.

Back