I had one of these when I was a kid.

Whitewill1412

Local time
9:19 PM
I had this same wrench when I was a kid. I got it at Kmart back then. I used it all the time to work on my bike and other bikes as well as other things. I found the exact same one on Amazon. Been using it for a while now. For some reason it us the only wrench I have that fits my wheel lug nuts. Anybody else have one of these?

Attachments

• 1205221316.jpg
    1205221316.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 99
If anyone wants to get one of these from Amazon, I will tell you which one to get. I wanted a couple extra ones and ordered 2 cheaper ones and they were garbage. The first time I tried to use one of them it just broke in my hand. I wrote the seller about it and they refunded the whole cost which was about 5 bucks for the both of them. I let my son break the 2nd one. Then I found the listing for the same good one I had and I got another one of those.

I recall my cheap socket set in metal box but the sockets was in this crappy thin plastic to keep them in place plastic was loud and thinner then plastic used in a gallon milk plastic gallon.

Got a link? Neat tool, any idea of the weight?
I just weighed it. It's 57.4 grams and it's 3 5/8" long. Here is the link. The name in the listing is really weird, but trust me it is a good little wrench.

Pro Bamboo Kitchen Bicycle Mountain Bike Repair Tools External Hexagon Head Wrench Repair Tool 6-15mm Heavy Duty Reinforced Metal Bicycle Spanner https://a.co/d/5i0fKEk

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I recall my cheap socket set in metal box but the sockets was in this crappy thin plastic to keep them in place plastic was loud and thinner then plastic used in a gallon milk plastic gallon.
I have a cheap socket wrench set. I got at family dollar for 8 or 9 bucks. I got it because it has a lot of sockets and adapters for small sockets and speed bits. Anyways it has that same super thin plastic that you speak of. Mine is in a cheap plastic box too. I have to be careful not to leave it somewhere that it will get knocked on the floor. I'm sure it would explode sockets everywhere.

Back