I had one of these when I was a kid.

Hard to tell the size of those needle nose ones in the pic. The pair I have are about 5in long. Can't tell you how many times they have saved me by being able to pinch and hold things in small tight places.
The needle nosed vice grips have helped me pulling stripped Phillips head bolts from my trail 90 numerous times

Hard to tell the size of those needle nose ones in the pic. The pair I have are about 5in long. Can't tell you how many times they have saved me by being able to pinch and hold things in small tight places.
There's a shotgun shell on the right to give you an idea of their size
DSCF0957.JPG

Probably the same size. Another good use for those is to keep struts in place for when they lose supporting functionality. Hoods, rear doors etc..

Probably the same size. Another good use for those is to keep struts in place for when they lose supporting functionality. Hoods, rear doors etc..
Missing the window crank on your old car? Vise Grips was the common thing to use.

Surprisingly no. I'd say about 80 percent of my interior is there. Missing the headliner, the vinyl from the front door panels, and probably a couple of other things.
I was just remembering thing of old, Not suggesting you use Vise Grips as a window crank handle :ROFLMAO:
I used one just temp until another window handle was found

Back