I have troubles with my NT Carb

We had a moped in school that we run on WD 40... Italijet or something somebody donated to the school... Once everything got going and loud in the shop we'd start it so you couldn't hear it running... then at break when it got quiet the teacher would get pissed... So we filled it up so it would run all night and have it running when he gets in.... Next day all the windows in the complex were open... Fire department was there because set off the monoxide detector but it took until early morning... They had everything shut down... When they left we had this big Safety meeting... After everything quieted down you could hear that moped still running...

We had a moped in school that we run on WD 40... Italijet or something somebody donated to the school... Once everything got going and loud in the shop we'd start it so you couldn't hear it running... then at break when it got quiet the teacher would get pissed... So we filled it up so it would run all night and have it running when he gets in.... Next day all the windows in the complex were open... Fire department was there because set off the monoxide detector but it took until early morning... They had everything shut down... When they left we had this big Safety meeting... After everything quieted down you could hear that moped still running...
Those were the good days when when we had M/C shop in School.
I fixed up my first M/C in 8th grade M/C shop I got a 2t 1971 Kawasaki 100 Enduro - Free
It had a blown piston and a bent conrod. Parts cost me about $30
I rebuilt the engine and rode into the sunset on my first M/C

Back