I live on the central coast of California if anyone is interested in going for a ride.

Yup near Morro Bay, bout 3 miles, right on the estuary

I love riding Morro Bay

Next time I'm up there with my RV I'll look you up and we can ride

Here I am at Morro Bay rock I ride from Pismo Beach to Avala Harbor and to Morro Bay

DSCF4622.JPG

I've seen pictures of that bike on this website. I didn't know you were around here...
I live in SoCal by Temecula Valley I take RV trips up that way to Pismo or Monterey Bay
I used to go twice a year until the China Virus COVID, now that's it's over I'm gonna a start going again,
I'll contact you when I go OK maybe that cool ride your building will be ready to roll,

When I go to Pismo I ride from Pismo to Morro Bay rock n back I also ride out to Avala Harbor and Lake Lopez
There's some really beautiful riding out there, I love it and I always gotta go fishing and catch my limit of Rock Fish and Lincod
I go on the Patriot out of Avala Harbor

I live in SoCal by Temecula Valley I take RV trips up that way to Pismo or Montaray Bay
I used to go twice a year until the China Virus COVID, now that's it's over I'm gonna a start going again,
I'll contact you when I go OK maybe that cool ride your building will be ready to roll,

When I go to Pismo I ride from Pismo to Morro Bay rock n back I also ride out to Avala Harbor and Lake Lopez
There's some really beautiful riding out there, I love it and I always gotta go fishing and catch my limit of Rock Fish and Lincod
I go on the Patriot out of Avala Harbor
Cool.
Yes there is some nice riding. I've talked to my friend about going towards Avila and Pismo.
I like to fish too but haven't in a while.

Do you see any snow where you're at? There's some around here, on cuesta grade and north county...

Back