I love when

Toysaresuss

Local time
6:38 AM
My bike goes fast. i hit 34mph which to me is fast on a peddle bike when i think about it. But i want faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i have a Chinese 66cc 2 stroke engine which is stock apart from the 36t sprocket on the back wheel. question is what can i buy for it that will increase power and performance. What is the smallest size sprocket i can through on the back wheel that won't blow up the engine at top speed.

One more question! when your in power band and you motor is going hard out whats the longest safest time i can leave it in that position for so i don't blow the motor?

Thanks for your time :devilish:

My bike goes fast. i hit 34mph which to me is fast on a peddle bike when i think about it. But i want faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i have a Chinese 66cc 2 stroke engine which is stock apart from the 36t sprocket on the back wheel. question is what can i buy for it that will increase power and performance. What is the smallest size sprocket i can through on the back wheel that won't blow up the engine at top speed.

One more question! when your in power band and you motor is going hard out whats the longest safest time i can leave it in that position for so i don't blow the motor?

Thanks for your time :devilish:

if you want REAL speed... get the sbp jack shaft kit and a nuvinci hub. The internal gearing allows you to cruise at 40+ for as long as you want. The nuvinci hub is bulletproof up to 7hp. You will never break it or wear it out with a 66cc.

Be prepared to spend $$$$ though.

I have the sbp shift kit, sbp expansion chamber exhaust, boost industries boost bottle and a rock solid engines billet head. With these bolt on mods I have hit 38.5mph. I just received a velocity stack and ufo style air filter today and bolted it up and it feels like its gained a significant amount of grunt. I have had to richen up the fuel mix two notches and may even have to rejet the carb now so its obviously making more power drinking fuel like it is. Hopefully Ill set a new personal best speed tomorrow on my commute to work.

Don't worry anymore, i smashed my motor last night. was riding and the chain thingy slipped and went into the back wheel, i chain caught my pants and pulled me off the bike and under it. so it copped a hammer for almost killing me.

Toysaresuss Maybe you need some Anger Manangment classas !!!!
Or a new bike ???

Good thing they don't make Ht's in the USA

Becuse that would be Domestic Violence !!!:devilish:

Don't worry anymore, i smashed my motor last night. was riding and the chain thingy slipped and went into the back wheel, i chain caught my pants and pulled me off the bike and under it. so it copped a hammer for almost killing me.

Well ****.

Back