I must have the 2 block curse!!

I switched everything over to a my old bike drove it for awhile yesterday it ran great guess I was just mad cause chain snapped after 2 blocks but Karl snarl got the engine going good for me sat just needed it on a different bike! got frustrated and was drinking when I posted this but so far so good
Well that explains why it made no sense.

The natural geometry of the bike will make a difference when using ragjoints and frame mount engines etc so who knows....

My walmart special bike frame required me to not use the outer rubber ring with my rag joint (sprocket straight on hub, rubber behind spokes) which I haven't seen anyone else have to do.

Good luck hopefully she works out for you. I love my bike. I find 'excuses' to my wife to go for a ride almost daily lol

Well that explains why it made no sense.

The natural geometry of the bike will make a difference when using ragjoints and frame mount engines etc so who knows....

My walmart special bike frame required me to not use the outer rubber ring with my rag joint (sprocket straight on hub, rubber behind spokes) which I haven't seen anyone else have to do.

Good luck hopefully she works out for you. I love my bike. I find 'excuses' to my wife to go for a ride almost daily lol
And I knew nothing about mechanics before I started messing with these getting better a little haha but this forum is awesome!

I switched everything over to a my old bike drove it for awhile yesterday it ran great guess I was just mad cause chain snapped after 2 blocks but Karl snarl got the engine going good for me sat just needed it on a different bike! got frustrated and was drinking when I posted this but so far so good
We just need to get you a better tensioner. I use spring loaded, picks up any slack, and keeps it running true.

Back