I need a 212cc engine

You can get it all on eBay or Amazon. And the engine from Harbor Freight Tools. NOT from ga$bike. (No Customer Service).

Last edited:
As long as you don't ungovern the engine (or keep the parts to regovern it should it die) you should get a warranty on the engine from harbor freight. Good luck even getting in touch with a representative from gasbike, let alone have them make good on any warranty.

I bought a 79cc kit from Gasbike, I also had on time delivery. Buying the parts separately would have cost more money. For convenience it was a good deal.

I bought a 79cc kit from Gasbike, I also had on time delivery. Buying the parts separately would have cost more money. For convenience it was a good deal.
GB is NOT worth the headache. Buying separately can be a great opportunity to learn how easy it is to source your parts for yourself.

GB is NOT worth the headache. Buying separately can be a great opportunity to learn how easy it is to source your parts for yourself.
There was no headache, I ordered and paid about 2 weeks later I got my order and the total was about $50 less than if I had ordered it piece by piece.

They tried saying something about a 7 day policy for me about my wide pedal crank and almost got away with it. They didn't include the left pedal and I had to call twice. It came after I had already ordered and received a wide pedal crank from ebay. Either way they're crap. the taper isn't right on the shaft or pedals and I had the nut strip off the threads. Put a 2 stroke on the bike now. But for now the bike doesn't have pedals. It's bad for the manual clutch bikes though because you have to get moving before releasing the lever. I wonder what the difference in acceleration is between the lifan 118cc and the 79cc. My bike with a 79 would barely move if you just hit the gas without pedalling.

gasbike is hit or miss I'm seeing, but they do have a lot of stuff all in one place. Good to know I shouldn't get a wide crank set from them

Back