I need a ride to the rally in Ocean park

J

JE

Is there anyone coming from salem or portland Oregon to the Rally at the end of the month in Ocean park Washington.My Whizzer and I need a ride to the rally do my truck getting in a wreck.I'd be willing to split the gas for the ride up there.Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2490_2.jpg
    IMG_2490_2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 281
B

beach cruzin

were waitin

were waitin for you guy's:D

Attachments

• leadbetter.jpg
    leadbetter.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 242
  • beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 246

bill green

Local time
2:11 AM
Hi justin can you get A ride up to vancouver harley on that friday plan to leave the shop at noon.I can get you back to wilsonville on sunday .Jim got other plans so I have room for one.let me know and if you dont twist my arm ill let you help with gas..Bill

bill green

Local time
Sound good Ill see you august 29th. friday at noon .at the harley shop 1314 ne 102 st . If any questions call me 360-601-4486 or pm me .see you there................ Bill

Bronzebird

Local time
I live in Salem and the rally sounds like fun. But what is on the agenda for two days? Riding and what else?

augidog

Local time
1:11 AM
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10542

saturday: pacific pines park is our base for an all-day bbq, meet & greet, ride at will. there will be both a charcoal & a propane grille available, coolers and ice, we'll just send a posse to the grocers' for whatever we need or want.

sunday: meet at pacific pines for 10am organized 25-30mph cruise to ledbetter point, hang out, then back down to deanna's for cold-cuts & beverages...approx. 20 miles...after lunch, we ride at will :cool:

NOTE: the sunday ride/buffet schedule is setup to accomodate tom's need to split early that afternoon, so let's be about teamwork for this one.

Last edited: