I need a roller-bearing for the DAX 70cc

H

hot70cc

DAX 007.jpg anyone know where i can get these parts they are attached with the wrist pin and piston along with the 9 round bearings. as you can see they are really damaged. I don't know why this happened but almost every tooth are missing and the piston and head are destroyed form the pieces being smashed against it. i couldn't figure out why i was loosing power so i took the engine apart and found out that this is why. also if i get these parts does anyone have a picture with the right way to assemble the wrist pin with the bearing all in place. Thank You

where do you get the roller bearing and wristpin and the clips that hold the roller bearing????????????????????????. my clips broke apart and destroyed my piston

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing as how this was posted inside a product review, i've moved this into your already asked question. help staff avoid clutter by keeping forum structure tight, please.

it's ok to ask here, you misunderstood...it didn't fit into a product review, so i moved it into your existing thread, then i moved the thread into the "parts" section...should be more better this way.

i'm not sure where you're gonna get that bearing...yes, i suggest you call duane, he's a very helpful guy.

Back