I need help piston hitting head!!!

jld0619

Local time
4:40 AM
So I had to get a new cylinder for my motorized bike because the exhaust manifold f***** up, so I ordered a new cylinder and piston kit off Amazon. I've got it installed but for some reason the Piston is hitting the head. Can someone please help me?

Looking forward to the results from the OP. I trust my eyes.

;)
Don't hold your breath on that one, he has gone on to post another problem before even telling us what and how he fixed yesterday's "problem du jour"...lol...lol.

OP Let me do you a favor with with one tip... Change one thing at a time. Test. One thing at a time. Test. Then you know what is causing whatever. This is universal whether it be automotive, MB, industrial machinery, etc. Change ONE thing at a time and record the results.

If the piston is hitting your head, you have your face way to close to the engine. Just my two cents.
Hi Karl,
It's about time you beamed back up to the ship 🛸...We are still in orbit, "circling Uranus looking for Klingons"...Just like this stuff does 🧻...lol...Don't forget to flush out the warp drive when your done 🚽...lol.

Ps...Did you lose or misplace your communicator???...lol.

Here’s the two piston types.

Attachments

• DCEC47E7-725A-410C-B778-BCBB73DA95D1.png
    DCEC47E7-725A-410C-B778-BCBB73DA95D1.png
    358.5 KB · Views: 62
Did you lose or misplace your communicator???...lol.
No, I had to take it apart and use some of the pieces, my electronic adult smoking apparatus needed a repair. It was hard to pick, repair the pipe, or beam back to the ship. Eventually the soberness ran it's course and I picked repair the electronic cigg. I figured Scotty would find me in the strip club, guess he got lost too. lol

Back