I need help piston hitting head!!!

jld0619

Local time
6:46 AM
So I had to get a new cylinder for my motorized bike because the exhaust manifold f***** up, so I ordered a new cylinder and piston kit off Amazon. I've got it installed but for some reason the Piston is hitting the head. Can someone please help me?

So I had to get a new cylinder for my motorized bike because the exhaust manifold f***** up, so I ordered a new cylinder and piston kit off Amazon. I've got it installed but for some reason the Piston is hitting the head. Can someone please help me?
You have the wrong piston, or you need an extra gasket somewhere. The base would be better than the deck to toss a gasket usually. But all depends on your set up

I solved this problem! I need help with 4 stroking please!
If you can answer this question, You can solve your own riddle. What causes four stroking in a two stroke engine? Answer that, and if you are really four stoking ( lots of new ones to this hobby have a lean surge , not four stoking, but we will see.). You haven't even shown us a picture of your plug, we can't help without info. You can ask all you want, to many variables to just say " what do I do to fix it." It's like saying my car makes a funny noise, can you tell me how to fix it. Can you?

Back