I need money...

I'll pop many wheelies with my bike. I'm thinking about getting this ultra lightweight aluminum speed bike, I think that would look really cool. Thank you guys all so much
NO...Dont do that...Aluminum and bike motors don't play well together...Steel is the best way to go with these motorised bikes...As far as gears are concerned, that could complicate your build of a bike somewhat as well...There are guys here who would be able to coach you through that though...as for me, i just stick with the Beach Cruisers for reliability and tough steel frames...DAMIEN

Ps...When figuring out if a bike im buying has a steel or aluminum frame, i take a magnet with me...lol.
Also most of those bikes, If not all of them at Wally World are Chinese made and they are just lousy with aluminum

NO...Dont do that...Aluminum and bike motors don't play well together...Steel is the best way to go with these motorised bikes...As far as gears are concerned, that could complicate your build of a bike somewhat as well...There are guys here who would be able to coach you through that though...as for me, i just stick with the Beach Cruisers for reliability and tough steel frames...DAMIEN

Ps...When figuring out if a bike im buying has a steel or aluminum frame, i take a magnet with me...lol.
Also most of those bikes, If not all of them at Wally World are Chinese made and they are just lousy with aluminum
Ok, I'll take one with me. The aluminum bike I found was at on 2 wheels, a family owned bike shop only 30 miles from me (keep in mind thats close for Michigan, not sure about Cali or any of your other states) so I may get it.

30 miles from me (keep in mind thats close for Michigan,
You should see what distances are like here in New Mexico...Im in Alamogordo where the first atom bomb test was conducted back in 1945...The next nearest city is Las Cruces an hour away at 75 MPH, and El Paso Texas at 90 minutes away at 75 to 80 MPH...lol...DAMIEN

Please try to stay with a steel frame bicycle..... (y)
Off the shelf aluminum bikes are known for cracking at the welds when used as motored bikes.

Back