i need only 1 part!!! urgent!

the people that read my other post know wha i need i need the little locknut for the clutch, here is the link... http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8198

and i emailed well his last name is shi boy go fast on ebay and he does not have one if anyone has one or knows where i can get one please let me know because i rethreaded it but the threads wont last long its barley even holing=ng on i used s**T loads of blue loctite to hold it temprparily plz help me!:(

feel free to im me or email me, im no good with pm 's my email is wayfastwhitey69@gmail.com, the piad ty 1 is my websites em,ail

Last edited by a moderator:
While your waiting for a reply u could try some of the larger electronics stores,or ANY screw that fits PROPERLY.If it's to long just hacksaw it to length and then slightly round-off the tip.
My bike is Metric so i'm assuming yours is too.
Do what women like..........be gentle. :)

While your waiting for a reply u could try some of the larger electronics stores,or ANY screw that fits PROPERLY.If it's to long just hacksaw it to length and then slightly round-off the tip.
My bike is Metric so i'm assuming yours is too.
Do what women like..........be gentle. :)
i found the screw at menards, i just need the flower nut...

thanks guys!

thanks alot to all you guys' help and thanks to ratroder for sending ,me one!!!!! i cant thank you enough that was a really stupid mistake and i am willing to admit that.:???:

woohoo!

thankyou to ratroder!!!! i just recieved the flowernut today well earlier than expected and i plan to instal it 1st thing tommrow thank you sooo much!!!!:D

Back