I Need Power - Whats The Best

Andy,

The super rat motor is listed under the 80cc bad boy section - here is the link -

http://www.grubeeinc.com

The motor complete with tank etc (full kit) cost $220 Aussie.

I thought you could still get the skyhawk motor in the USA?

What about a motor from boost industries with the boost bottle and that fed with with nitrous? I think that would make for some interesting cycling!

If i can help let me know?

Mike

HI Mike,

I have seen grubee's website but for me to order from him, I'd have to order a bunch of engines and be set up as a distributor.....While it would not be too hard to become a distributor I didn't want to have to buy a bunch of the super rat motors just to test one or 2.....I haven't seen any of the Skyhawk super rat motors here in the US...is the price you quoted ($220 Aussie) the price for the Super Rat motor w/ expansion pipe?....If so I may have to find out more about how to get it!
Thanks!
Andrew

HI Mike,

Yes....If it's not too much trouble I'd be curious to know what the door to door price would be on that engine / pipe. ....I wonder what US customs would charge ....I guess I could ask the local Pack n' Mail store ( I have no real idea about exchange rates either....aarg)...well, never too old to learn I guess!.

Thanks!

Andrew

hey mike i finished my off road bike with the pipe and the carb mods, and wow! the back tire breaks loose in the dirt and it can pull wheelies!! check it out in the picture gallary under the thread that says "horse power pipe and carb dirt cycle" there are pictures and descriptions of the performance, let me know what you think...

Ultimusmaximus,
I have to be honest - your sick - i am so jealous - i love the bike - you are a great ambassador for motored bikes. That is one beautiful piece of material - i am so envious and please - do a video so we can see and hear the action.
I have bought a 40cc air cooled from the minimoto site complete with carb - so let me see if i can catch ya when i find a steed suitable of mounting it on - may need some help to tune down the revs for take-off?
By coincidence i removed the baffle from my exhaust today and it sounds wild but nothing like that beast i bet.
Maybe you will test ride some machines for me when i get em going and do some vids for our web site with ou hacking some tracks?
Congrats on the beast!
Mike

yeah Mike! its nice to chat with people like you who are in to power and performance and share ideas with... yeah i want to do a video and show you guys the bike in action. and that 40cc motor you bought sounds like it should be a power house because its probably really good quality. that would be sick to test ride some machines... keep me posted on your rides... thanks Mike

will not be legal -- correct ???

If your're looking to go fast, I recommend a Morini.

that's also what I was thinking ---- a high rev Morini

Crowcycles here on site has a real climbing machine !!!

sound like -- with the power you are looking for
this WILL NOT be a legal motorized bicycle -- correct ???

oh well -- ride that thing

one of the fastest THINGS I have seen is

yes -- those Morini engine THINGS look to be darn fast

but -- let's see here

excellent question above -- what is the cc limit ??

we talking gas elect or both ??

why would we even have pedals on a very fast high powered MB that doesn't need them ??

ride that lighting bolt THING

Back